[Baji x Reader - Kitty's and Food]

{Reader can be Gn :)}

"Y/n." Baji said with anger lacing over his voice, "Yes Baji, what's wrong?". Right now you were in the middle of finishing up some homework that was due the next day.

You noticed your boyfriends sour mood about ten or so minutes ago. Baji turned to you and put his head in your lap. You knew immediately to start giving him head massages because if you didn't, well the poor boy would get so fed up with everything and leave you to go set cars on fire.

You learned that the hard way. "What's wrong hun?" You asked softly, "I'm hungry." He stated, "Okay lets go make some peyoung yakisoba" his eyes lit up as you said that, knowing that is his favorite food he shot up from his sitting position and ran to the kitchen.

You followed shortly after with a soft smile on your face. Once in the kitchen, he sat himself on the counter beside you as he watched you make his meal forgetting every thought of violence he had because of his hunger, he happily sat beside you until you finished.

Once you were finished this boy was practically jumping up and down for his food. You on the other hand, trying so hard not to laugh in Baji's face. You sat down and placed his plate of food in front of you. You couldn't even blink before the food was already done and Baji was staring at you with his signature grin and his cute little fangs showing.

"Uh-" was all you could mutter out when he hopped off the chair he was sitting in and walked over to you and whispered into your ear, "Thank you" and proceeded to kiss your cheek. He washed his plate and ran back upstairs before you could even say anything back. Once you realised he wasn't going to come back downstairs you went upstairs back to his room to see what he was doing.

Once opening the door you were greeted by a bunch of kitty's roaming around Baji's room. He peered behind him to look at you and said "Can you go downstairs and get the cat food please?" You smiled at him knowing that Baji's obsession with cats was one of the best things about him and it was something that made you two fall more in love with eachother, "Sure".

You went down stairs to get the spare cat food because it seemed that Baji had run out of the bag in his room, I mean, why else would he tell you to go get the one downstairs. You grabbed it and went back up to Baji's room to fill the cat bowl full of cat food. The cats already had clean water for them to drink out of so that was all you had to get before putting the bag in his closet for the next use and sitting down next to your boyfriend.

You and Baji watched as all of the kitty's go get a nice meal as you both smiled at them. "They're cute, don't 'cha think?" Baji asked, "Yeah, too bad we can't keep them, the could be our little furbabies" you said, "Yeah I know, but at least we are doing this for them!" He turned to you and gave you a big smile showing off his fangs that you adored so much.

You were awestruck by how perfect he was when you began to hear a loud rumbling noise. "Uh Y/n? You hungry?" Baji asked as you snapped back onto reality and looked down and your stomach as it continued to make these loud obnoxious and embarrassing noises. "Eheh, uh yeah.." You said a little bit embarrassed and your face was now all red. He got up and took your hands in his and said,

"Alright cutie, let's go get something to eat!"

~The End~

Hello Mushy again! I hope you enjoyed this one shot! I tried to make it a little bit longer but it don't think I really did, that's okay though because there is always another chance! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this story of baji, Bye Bye!

Word count: 701