[Hakkai x Reader - My pretty boy]

{Reader is female}
{This one has a little bit of angst bit nothing much/talks about hakkai's abuse}

You just got home from being at the mall with a bunch of your friends and all you knew right now was that you were going to take a nice long nap before you did anything else. What you didn't know was one of the Shiba siblings was about to knock on your door in a full panic attack.

You just got under the covers and cuddled with the stuffed animal your best friend Hakkai got you. You closed your eyes and started to fall into a dreamless sleep, but just as you were about to, you were starteled awake by the frantic pounding on your door. You ran down stairs to see who is was and opened it to see Hakkai right there with a full face of tears.

"Hakkai?" You asked as he jumped into your arms for a hug and muttered a whole bunch of 'sorrys' into your ear. He was much taller than you so your neck was kind of hurting from the way he was holding you, so you patted his back as a signal to just loosen up a bit. Once he did you brought him upstairs to your room to ask him what happened.

He stayed quiet for a second while you held his hand and then he told what happened, "Y/n I didn't know- he hit me- and" he spoke while stuttering over himself. You stopped him before he could say anything else because you already knew what he was talking about.

You hugged him as tight as you could while he held you as well. You stayed like that for a while before asking him if you wanted to watch a movie. He nodded getting a bit flustered as you two went to the living room hand in hand.

You sat together watching the movie, it was a happy movie because you wanted to see Hakkai smile. "My pretty boy" you said looking at him. He slightly looked at you with pure shock and embarrassment on his face. You began laughing at this face and hugged him for the billionth time today.

"Wanna bake a cake?" You asked him, he just nodded at you again. You got all of the stuff reader to bake the cake and put them all on the counter beside you. Both you and hakkai began preparing everything when you suddenly left the room. Hakkai was confused because, why would you just leave? The cakes not even done. You quickly came back with a speaker in your hand right hand and your phone in your left. "Music," was all you said and he quickly understood.

Once the cake was finished, you put it into the oven. Hakkai and you sat down at the table and made a few conversations while waiting for the cake to finish and once done, you both ate it straight away because you both haven't eaten in a couple hours.

"Hakkai you look tired, do you wanna stay over tonight?" You asked, he blushed and nodded not talking much like usual. You always kept a spare pair of pajamas for Hakkai, even if he didn't stay over as much as you would like.

The both of you crawled into bed and you snuggled up to him still holding the stuffie that he got you like it was a baby. "Good night Hakkai"

"Good night Y/n ♡"

Hi everybody! Sorry this one was kind of short! I still hope you enjoyed it.
Word count: 600.