[Draken x Reader - Makeover time!]

{Reader is female :D}

(Quick A/N, Hello everyone, I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a long time, don't worry I haven't forgotten about you all. I've been having writers block and I don't know who or what I should write about next if you guys have any characters you would like me to write about I gladly will. Now, back to the story.)

"Ken-Chin!" you called out hoping your boyfriend would answer but all you got in return was a bunch of silence. "KEN-CHIN!" you screamed again, that's when you heard angry footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Y/n, I'm trying to use the bathroom, Shut up. Oh and another thing, what did I say about you calling me that!" Draken told you in an aggressively calm manner. "Fine but when you're done come to my room, I wanna give you a makeover!"

Draken looked at you like you were someone who just escaped a prison and walked back up the stairs to use the bathroom. About 3 minutes later he came to your room with a bottle of water in his hand. He sat on your bed and waited for you to do your thing while you got everything set up.

Draken had a secret he would never tell anybody in his entire life, not even Mikey, wanna know what it is? He actually enjoys getting his makeup done by you. This is because you're the one doing it, the fact that it's relaxing is only a plus for him.

"Bun, you good over there you haven't stared anything yet?" he asked you, "Oh, you actually enjoy me doing this to you, huh Draken? "What! No, never! This shit feels weird, not to mention I look like a clown whenever you're done." "Uh huh, sure thing Ken, whatever makes you sleep at night.".

You got makeup ready and began your masterpiece, you chose not to do foundation on him because you two weren't really the same skin colour so he would've looked extremely weird so instead you just went with everything else (If you are the same colour just pretend you did it).

First you did contouring, then you move onto the eyes, you picked 3 nice shades of green, a light one, a dark one and a shimmery pastel one. You did the eyeliner and chose to spas it up today with some fluffy lashes. Next was blush and highlighter, you chose a dark pink as the blush with a semi greenish highlight.

You were trying to stay with the green theme so every thing was a light colour except for the blush. Instead of keeping his lips natural or a light shade of pink, you wanted to go bold, no, you needed to go bold, black was the perfect colour for this.

You lined his lips with you're black lip liner and then filled it in with the black matte lipstick you had. You got up from your sitting position to admire your work, but you weren't done yet, oh no you were just getting started. Stage 1 complete, stage 2, commence!

Outfits, where do we start, "Draken, sit up for me love" you asked him, he sat up. you stared at him up and down thinking of what you should do for him you went with a simple choice though, Black ripped jeans and a black Tee-shirt with a studded jacket on top. For his accessories you rummaged through you're ring pile to find a few chunky rings to go with the outfit.

You chose to give him three chain necklaces as well. Once you were all done his outfit you told him to take his hair out of the braid he had it in, which he compiled to after many complaints. You took a black beanie hat and put it on his head just for some added attention.

"Okie dokie Lovey, we're all done!" you said in a cheery voice. Draken got up to go check in the body mirror you had on your wall and was very surprised at what he saw, surprised but also very proud in is girl. "Woah, I look hot. I would date myself, not to mention fu-" "Okay!" you cut him off while he smirked at you.

"Thanks bunny." "You're welcome Draken!".

"Wanna facetime the guys and scare the shit outta them?" "DRAKEN... Yes."

~The End~

(Word count: 716)