[Kazutora x Reader - Welcome home]

{Sorry for the super long wait, this is going to have a teenie bit of angst but not much only at the beginning. Reader can be Gn}

You were walking, about to turn onto the street that you lived on. As you walked you remembered the day that you had, going to classes, being bored but at the same time glad that you were at school. With that being said you also remembered your best friend, sadly, he was stuck in juvenile. You hated it, the feeling of him being gone for so long, it's already been a whole year! Who knows when you'll see him again.

You got to the front of your house and let out a big sigh knowing that the days are just repeating themselves. You wanted to hold him but at the same time you knew he did something terrible even if it was when he was a child.

You went inside and was greeted by your mother and you're little brother, you said hello to them and walked your way up the stairs to your room. You put your bag down and slumped over to your bed and fell face first into it. "Ugh, why am I so bored.." you complained like a child. After you said that your phone lit up, an indication that you got a message.

You flipped half way over to grab your phone before going into the position you were originally in. Your face fell in shock when you saw whose name it was that sent the message. You scrambled to your feet to text back immediately,

{Kazzu-Wazzu💕} - "hey Y/n, i know you probably hate me right now but can you meet me at the park in 5?

{Y/n🍓} - "Hi Kazutora, sure I'll be there soon, and fix your spelling."

You turned off you phone and put it into your back pocket while walking downstairs to meet your mom, "Hey mom, I'm going to the park, I shouldn't be too long" "Okay sweetie, see you soon" she replied back. you speedwalked your way towards the park and took as may shortcuts as you knew towards there, you had to! This was Kazutora we're talking about! you need to see him.

You finally got there and watched him try to sit down on a swing. the reason I say try was because the moment before you let him sit you screamed "Kazutora!". You scared the poor boy shitless, he thought he was about to die but then he saw you. You both ran to each other and as soon as you both got there, you gave each other the biggest hug you have ever given each other.

You cried into his shoulder as he held you in his arms while whispering sweet nothings. After a while the both of you decided to go on a walk while catching up with each other, you laughed a lot as he spoke, all you thought was, 'he's still the charmer he used to be'.

The both of you passed an Ice-cream parlor and decided on buying some. Kazutora paid after hearing you complain that he didn't have to and both of you walked outside. The both of you went back to your little walk when you two heard a little meow come from an alleyway beside you.

You both went to go check it out to find a momma kitty with her kittens. Both you and Kazutora were surprised, but at the same time scared because of how cold it was getting at night, thankfully there was a store just across the street and Kazutora went into it to go get cat supplies while you stayed with the cats to get them familiar with you. The kitties were so soft a lovable you knew you had to take them home so...

That's just what the two of you did. You both brought the kitties safely back to Kazutoras apartment and for the resto of the night, the both of you cared for them. You noticed how much Kazutora liked to stare at your face and admire your features. but sadly it was now time to go home.

"Thank you Kazu, I really missed this" you said to him. He stared at you for a good few seconds before kissing you on the cheek, you were extremely shocked and didn't know what to do but then you came out of that little trance before giving him a kiss on the cheek as well,

"Welcome back Kazutora".

~Word count: 781~

《Hi everybody, Mushy here! thank you all for being patient with me and thank you all so much for the new views and votes, I hope you all enjoyed tonight's book!》