Season 2 Chapter 16: We are Soldiers Part 2

Hey guys and gals this is a new chapter of my star wars x dxd The Inquisitor.
And now here are some reminders.

Quick pause on the reminders btw Welcome to Season 2 its just 2 or 1 more season to go until this story is over now continue with the reminders.

Talking
"Action"
Thinking
SHOUTING
Narrating and date
Now without further a do lets get on to the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

War, Control, Domination and Gathering resources was all the New Empire needed in the far reaches of each dimension and Galaxy. Clone groups were formed to seperate and determine the skills of each clone and figure out whats the best job for the army they will serve.

The Galactic Science Department, The Infantry Department, The Engineering Department, Galactic Navy Department are the main four groups in the New Empire each trooper varies from one another and still call them as brothers.

Now the Operation of the Clone Army has been seperated as more factories and Cloning facilities have been made to increase the production of New troopers and Vechiles while purchasing ship yards to create more fleets and ships while also gathering fuel from the Mon Calamarians.

Several Dimensions are now under the Empire control. As each living in prosperity and living their normal lives those dimensions were RWBY, Dimension A02, Rurouni Kenshin where the clones have to remove their gadgets and only keeps comms with only use of proper katana training.

Now The New Empire Goal is to take control of several dimensions and is now going for 2 very resourceful dimensions 1 is where the Clone Battalion 75th and the 103rd with the 601st going for another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Location: Tokyo Airspace
Year 42 ABE

4 Venators 2 Drednoughts and 6 Acclamator while carrying 1 experimental cruiser and 3 New ships to support the capital as the commander of the 75th legion watched with the reinforcement of the 53th Legion and their general Grevious.

General Grevious: "Hmm...... With the data C3 Sent us about this dimension it seems that this place focuses on what they call Shinobi... ." *as schematics show of how people use ninja arts and tactics works as the ships also received the same info as their most strongest shinobi in this world are....   more where the mini probe droids scanned the data and delivered it back to them.