Chapter 3: Rise of A General

Hey all you handsome readers again this is a new chapter of my star wars x dxd and now here are some reminders.

Talking
"Action"
Thinking
Shouting
Narration and location.
Now without further a do lers get on to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After remembering some old friends Y/n, Poll and C3 just got to the rendezvou point and recieved a transmission that geonosis is going to be under attack by the first order so y/n and C3 need to act fast.

As they made the desicion they get to kamino to go get the clone army and reinforce the droid army and get back the factory.

As the empire arrived at Geonosis they saw the droids are now retaking the factory but the first order is now going on their way as Y/n left C3 in command of the fleet Y/n met kylo and bested him while the empire won the battle.

As C3 got a message from poll his eyes widen that the devils took Hanna and almost killed Poll Y/n was angry and destroyed the balance of portals and opened a rift to the Underworld and led his army to attack hell.

As the wedding of Rias and Riser was going on the New Empire Attack hell while the attack was going on commado droids executed Riser and rescued Hanna leaving the Beggining of The Clone Wars.
Just use the music and replace the words with these

Y/n pov

After the attack on hell i order the men to take hanna into her room in my ship as for the devils i let them have their land but they know who their leader is but for now i wonder what happen to the red head power hungry.

So when i announced i am the ruler of the underworld they refused so i decided to put a little competition to see who will be fit to rule the underworld.

Location: Gremory Household
Year: 30 ABE

3rd pov

Rias was slapped across the face living a red hand mark in her cheek while her peerage look at her (except issei because he knows it wasn't her fault) as her father and mother looked at her with angry expression because she cause the underworld full out war.

A red haired man was angry at rias for what she has done.

Zeoticus: You What have you done to our world Rias!!!

Zeoticus: You destroyed our world now your going to fix it by asking him forgiveness and you are no longer an Heir.
Venelana: This time your not going to do something. For they have prepared a competition in who is the leader of the underworld and you must joined it and bring order back to the whole underworld.
Rias: Yes mom and dad i will bring it back to restore piece.