Chapter 6: Crash Land To A Different Realm

Hey all you handsome readers again this is a new chapter of my star wars x dxd and now here are some reminders.

Talking
"Action"
Thinking
Shouting
Narration and location
Now without further a do lets get on to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Clone wars has suffered many losses as the war and battle still rages After the Death of the satan the devils morality was decreased as they lose hope and some had already had a liking to the New Empire.

As Arcann with a clone pilot had traveled to Korriban he saw an old sith training droid who is waiting for him and greeted them and started training for y/n sensed something inside the pilot aswell as he started train him aswell.

As the clone spies have infiltrated a highly fortress of the Khaos Brigade they gathered special intel About the upcoming attack on the peace meeting.

As Y/n contacted the 601st and the 256th legions to prepare for battle he had a hard time trying ti contact them but then he got transported to another world.

As he met the Ophis the Infinity Dragon God and Made a deal with her he defeated The Great Red Dragon as He was returning he saw some of his men were pointing their blasters at him.

As he thought their was a traitor among them he undercover it and revealed to be an Angel from heaven y/n ordered an attack on heaven and decimated them while killing Michael the Angel Leader.

After the battle of Heaven Y/n contacted the Commando and Grevious while he send General Grievous and the Commando into destroying their defenses.

As the Battle of the mighty Fortress was done the Khaos Brigade Failed to contact loki and many losses from the Brigade as welll during that time The first Order Were plotting an attack on kamino
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Location Venator
Year 34 ABE

Y/n pov
After the attack on the Fortress 2 years after i went into the cruiser with many droids and clones during that time i began to sit in the control room as we prepare to jump into hyperspace.

As we explore the galaxy the alarms went off and the clones are preparing to launch our figthers i explore the ship and saw Firts Order Cruisers Ambushing us.

Y/n: All pilots battle positions don't let them board us.

As the clone pilots were going into their fighters as well as the droid fighters were already being launched.

As the battle of Cruisers were being brought out i went into my fighter and started to command my squadron.