Chapter 1: Rise Of a Sith Empire!!!!

Hey all you handsome readerd and welcome back to a brand new story!!!!

Dragren:Hey when can you update i serve no one?

Dragren pls im trying to think here i have an exam at thursday alright i need to make a reviewer so shut up!!!

Anyway here are some reminders

Talking

"Action"

Thinking

Shouting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n pov
Past
In the morning i was doing my normal routine as i was jogging and making breakfast for my mom i was happy that i found a new mom because my real mom died in a accident i was abused and bullied calling me a freak but one day i got hope one family was kind enough to adopt me and this is where my story begins...

Present time
I was heart broken my heart my world just shatter like it was nothing i was hanging in the outside of kuoh in the forest banging my head ending my pain and suffering from all this madnesss.
I was crying my eyes out for what i have done for her all the pain I've endured since i was a kid.

This is what he looks like when crying.
Y/n:Why did she chose him Why did she chose him!!!
Flashback
I was walking in the academy i looked and saw my best friend Irina Shindou we were best friends since childhood and i ask her parents to take care of her so when the time comes right ill confess to her and today is that day.

As i saw irina we quietly sit down on the roof and saw her sparkly purple eyes and her cute hazelnut hair so i asked her.

Y/n:Hey irina.
Irina:Yes y/n?
Y/n:Do you wanna go on a date with me?
Irina:um im sorry y/n but i have someone else.
Y/n:wait what who?
Irina: Issei.

Just as i heard those words my heart shatters why would someone be in love with him!! As my mind is filling in anger and sadness i started to ask her why she like him.
Y/n:But why?
Irina:Im sorry but he maybe still a pervert but he already help us alot in the orc that you could not understand im sorry good bye.

And with that she left i ran from the roof and to the first floor and saw sona there trying to stop me as i climbed up to the gate and ran towards the forest never to be seen again.

Flashback ended

After i was rejected by the one girl i loved i wanted to die so bad but i couldn't i needed to study suddenly i was surrounded by people with black feathered wings.

???:Wow real harsh but don't worry you'll be dead soon.
???:Dont blame yourself but blame the one who gave you this power and because you may be a threat to our plans.

As they readied their spears at me o quickly statt hearing voices like saying something.

???:Use the force y/n~.
???;Use the force Use your Anger!!!