Chapter 8: Project Blackwing

Hey all you handsome readers again this is a new chapter of my star wars x dxd and now here are some reminders.

Talking
"Action"
Thinking
Shouting
Narrating and date
Now without further a do lers get on to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter VII: Kamino
Kamino the home planet of the clone army and an important planet for the new empire for producing clone troops.

After the intrusion of rey and the resistance their plan failed of trying to eliminate the resistance once and for all.

After that y/n returned to hell looking at koneko sensing something powerful inside her but having her past found out about the plans of the devils.wheb grievous did a little investigate the site

As he lead koneko where she remember all the pain and tragedy her kind was brought it unleashed her power and became a new sith apprentice.

As y/n rage when the massacre of his daughter and friends kind y/n decided to execute an old order that killed all of the jedi.during the end of the Clone wars

As the order was being made y/n send the 101st legion on to the attack of the devils leading them himself by killing 2 more devil kings and more houses in the process of it the last remaining devil king is serafall leviathan which lead her the last queen of the devils.

As the news spread.towards fear across the galaxy rias and her peerage meet vali and met a jedi along the way attempting to escape the new empire while koneko is busy training towards the dArk side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Location: Star Destroyer
Year 35 ABE
3rd pov
Kylo ren and General hux were plotting their plan of attack against their new rising enemy the New Empire as clone nd droid armies were taking over their territories one by one.

Kylo: How can we defeat them hux.
Hux: Supreme leader the only.option left is to take out their own army by removing one of their major.
Kylo: Kamino so how are we.going to attack it.

Hux: Hmm kamino has some security codes but i dont think we have those the only ones who knows them is at a small planet called Kessel a fueling planet.
Kylo: Hmm if we can get information out of that base maybe we can get into kamino.

Hux; Right sending in..
Kylo: Hold on right there if we send troopers there then they know its an attack we have to be stealthy.

As they plotted a sneak attack on kessel lets see what happens to our new clone troopers facing the threat.

Location Kessel Base
Year 34 ABE
Six pov

A clone trooper hanging out with his brothers while guarding the base their names were sound, Six and Breach while with some other clones aswell.