Chapter 9: No Escape

Hey all you handsome readers again this is a new chapter of my star wars x dxd and now here are some reminders.

Talking
"Action"
Thinking
Shouting
Narrating and date
Now without further a do lers get on to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clones and droids work together as the new empire is growing mor fearsome than the last as droids kill more troopers and bounty hunters while clones have their backs.

The first order is now plotting to make the new empire fall but their plan was a little bit of a success when they manage to steal the defense codes for kamino.

As the first order troopers infiltrate the kessel base Commander Corl and Poll searched the base.
only to.find it filled.with storm troopers but then they were stoppped by the survivours of the kessel defense trooper.

As they took the base back They saw it was rigged with explosives and nin sacrificed himself to save his brothers after the mission corl was assigned to search missing clone trooper parties in an old star destroyer.

As they figured out what was happening corl and his squad escapes the old star destroyer and try to get answers.

As an outbreak occurred on corls ship they evacuated and left the old cruiser in the medical bay as trooper seargeant sacrificed himself to save corl.

As they went to find some answers they discovered that C3 researched the Blacksing virus to be a dangerous virus in the galaxy.

Meanwhile doing that rias and vali talk about the jedi amd she thinks issei could be a jedi but he rejected it because he is not strong witg the force and abuse its power while doing that they are now hunted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Location Earth
Year 35 ABE
3rd pov

At-Rt's and LAAT are now hunting the jedi and the gremory peerage leading them is Baraquiel helping him to find his daughter and talk to her for a while.

Baraquiel the general to Azazel requested the help of finding his daughter Akeno in attempts to speak to her.

As now the devils and the jedi are now hiding in the forest being searched by troopers and At-Rt's and LAAT's.

Rias: this is bad i don't know how to get out of here.
Vali: so mr. Jedi how are we going to get to your ship.
Blue: Hmm this is a problem at hand if i were you we would be to split up and meet at the ship.
Akeno: But we don't know where your ship is?.

Blue: dont worry here a map this will guide you back to my ship we will be separated into 2 groups but one team has 3 so we will cover more ground.

Blue: but if you get caught your on your own its the survival of the fittest.

Rias: ok.

As they split up they didnt know a commando droid heard their conversation and able to copy the ships location.

Commando d: Emperor i have tracked the targets.
Y/n: good work commando droid give me the coordinates I'll handle them.
Commando d: roger roger i have the ships coordinates.