Season 2 Chapter 22: The Old Era

Hey all you handsome readers again this is a new chapter of my star wars x dxd and now here are some reminders.

Talking
"Action"
Thinking
Shouting
Narrating and date
Now without further a do lets get on to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Choices have to be made droids and clones from the New Empire to whether or not quit after losing those who have hold them dear. Some have already resigned from the positions as the war was taking its toll on the mental state of both sides.

Those who have stayed have the right to choose their battles. As the clone legions were being send to defend the routes of the galaxy and taking part of important battles. Now sith Lord Y/n have started on other means gathering arms for help by gathering other technology from the dimensions the New Empire has conquered.

Meanwhile Azazel and his expedition have started their own mission to find out what and why were the monsters from this world heading to theirs while also gathering supplies like food and gear and disguises. But without any funds from the New Empire they have resorted to being bandits and stealing from familia vaults.

Which caused them to be on high alert after the last party caused a scene. And letting them know their here and they are looking for answers and money to use for their own cause and investigation. As the Silver devils faction has a mysterious leader and have been taking out cruisers left and right.

Leaving no survivors. The Units Corl and Poll have been tasked to raid the queen of grimm with the help of Arcann and deal with the grimm menace before it is too late. The Mysterious officer have interrogated ozpin and have learn about the relics and maidens after ordering the tortoise prison to lead all fire related individuals for their execution.

Now a smuggler crew now known as Sidon Ithano's Crew received a mission on gathering something from the same Planet that hack was on. As an assaulting force of the 601st has been task to take out a base of operations and resource gathering on the planet crait due to the salt riches it has.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location: Crait
Year 44 ABE
Y/N pov

We have found an Outpost of the New Rebellion. After the first Order gave it to them to track down any communications.

As LAAT gunships started flying down as the 601st have been the backbone of the New Empire. As the other batallions have other tasks and here Y/n is leading the assault with clone captain Hardware after Corl and Poll are busy dealing with the salem threat by assessing their resources.