Pt 4

you woke up too the movie still playing you got up to go use the restroom, when you were done you pulled your shorts up and turned around and there he was he scared you so bad you actually punched him in the stomach "oh shit I'm sorry I'm really sorry you scared me" he held his stomach shaking his hand "holy shit you can really throw a punch" you giggled awkwardly and helped him to the bed he chuckled and slapped your ass extremely rough "you bitch" you said as you held your ass" he grabbed you by your hips and began kissing you softly you wrapped your arms around his neck kissing him back he let go slowly "ive been inside of you but i don't even know your name how ironic" you blushed and giggled "I'm y/n im guessing you can't tell me your name" he nodded "y/n? What a pretty name for a pretty girl you can call me dewdrop" you pecked his lips "it's my day off today do you wanna go out or something?" You asked "you? asking me on a date? Wow im a lucky guy" you giggled "so?" He nodded "of course princess" you smiled "perfect where too tho?" He squeezed your ass a little while slowly sinking his face into your boobs "let me think" you blushed "you have to shove your face into my boobs to think?" He put his hands on your ass and kept his face in your boobs "duh where else am I supposed to think" you giggled "have you thought of anything yet?" He nodded "shopping then we go out to eat" you nodded "sounds fun.. do you think you can get your face out of my boobs now?" He shook his head "y/n baby let me have my moment" you smiled "I would love too handsome but I have to get dressed" he took his face out of your boobs and looked at you "what's wrong with what you have on" you walked back to the bedroom "I'm not going shopping like this hun" he sighed "right hurry up then" you nodded and ran to your closet.

_____________________

once you were done getting dressed you went back to fix your hair in front of your mirror you had a nice pair of jeans that complimented your ass and the shape of it and a black long sleeve with a little vampire design in the middle with a pair of white sneakers you got done and he was sitting down waiting for you, you smiled "sorry to keep you waiting we can go now" he looked at you and chuckled "my god princess you look amazing" you blushed and pushed your hair forward "thank you hun you ready?" He nodded "let's go" he held your hand all the way down to the car he opened the door for you "need help buckling pretty girl?" You shook your head "no no I can do it" you giggled he closed the door and got in the driver seat and begun driving to the mall

___________________

you were handing him all the shopping bags and just running into stores and buying a bunch of stuff with your money "y/n your paying your stuff with my card right?" You giggled awkwardly "rrriiight" he looked at his phone "I'm not getting any bank notifications?" You rolled your eyes "it's finee I have my own money to spend" he shook his head "I want you to spend my money I gave you my card for a reason princess" you nodded "I'm sorry" he chuckled "don't apologize just pay with my card" you nodded and began buying more clothes and paying with his money now.

______________

once you guys were back to your apartment "oof my feet are killing me" you said as you sat on his lap "princess we still have dinner reservations" you nodded straddling him with your face buried into his neck "i know just give me a short break" he chuckled "alright pretty girl" you slowly began to fall asleep "shit dinner reservations sorry hun" you got up from his lap and ran to the shopping bags you grabbed one specifically and ran to the bedroom to get dressed.

___________________

you were done getting dressed and you were putting on your earrings you had a cute black long dress with a nice slit on the leg all the way to the upper thigh with some black plain heels "are you ready yet?" You said as you sprayed on perfume "yup just waiting on you" he turned to look at you "oh wow holy shit" you puffed up your hair "wh-what?" He pulled you in by your hips and kissed you lightly squeezing your ass "okay okay we'll be late if you keep being a pervert!" You giggled he opened the door for you letting you out of the apartment first.

______________
once you got to the restaurant it was so pretty it was a private table for you two by a beach he pulled a chair out for you to sit in, he sat in his chair "it's really pretty here" you said as you took a sip from your already served cold champagne he nodded "hey i was just wondering your not talking to anybody right?" You cocked your eyebrow "what do you mean?" "I'm saying we should date as in i want you to be mine" you blushed and smiled "of course why not".

when you guys finished eating he payed after all the times you insisted and you guys went back to your apartment, you changed back into comfy clothes and cuddled up into his chest "you should quit your stripper job" you looked at him "why do you say that?" He pecked your lips "well you could move in with me and we'd still work together but I just hate seeing other guys drool all because of you I would want you all to myself" you giggled "what about we sleep now and we talk about it more tomorrow?" He nodded and buried his face into your boobs you sighed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

this ones a little more wholesome BUT YALL NEEDED IT AFTER SO MUCH..