Pt 12

you woke up in his arms and stretched your legs, you tried to get up but he pulled you back down and you landed right on his bulge "ahh shit y/n" he said as he stood up letting go of you "why would you pull me down stupid" you said as you laughed it off he smirked and kissed you roughly "we're not having sex right now" you said giggling and pushing him off "why not y/n it's raining so there's nothing else to do" you smirked and packed his lips "go to the guess bedroom and sit on the little couch he smirked, knowing what was in the guest bedroom "perfect~" he said as he got up and ran to the guess bedroom "and put the blind fold on!"

_____________

"are you done yet?" you were done putting on a special outfit for him and he still hadn't seen you of course cause he had the blind fold on "you can touch for now but as soon as the blind fold comes off you can only look" he chuckled as he began feeling up on your body and rubbing your boobs "hey hey, slow down a little bit" you said trying to contain those soft moans "do you wanna take the blind fold off yet handsome?" He immediately shook his head no "just a little more princess" you pulled away from his grip and took off his blind fold, his eyes immediately lit up "can I touch you just once baby please?" You shook your head giggling but of course he wouldn't listen so he pulled you in on to his lap kissing you roughly and squeezing your ass "You need to learn how to listen" he threw you on the bed and quite literally ripped the outfit off of you "I'll buy you ten new ones" he was acting like if he's never been inside you, so desperate to fuck he tied your hands to the headboard and slowly teased your slit with his tip "y-you're not supposed to tie me up" he kissed your back all the way up to your neck and whispered into your ear "how about you keep that pretty mouth shut and be a good girl hm" you blushed and nodded this wasn't your plan tho you wanted to overstimulate him not for him to do it to you he rammed into you roughly and groaned softly as you moaned loudly, he pressed a pill shaped but not the same small length as a pill vibrator onto your clit "what are you doing?" You asked as your body squirmed "oh baby I know what you're plan was princess" you moaned softly as he thrusted slowly back and forward "just shut up already" you said holding back any moans he pulled you onto his lap holding your waist down and thrusting roughly into you "fuck I'm so close" he softly groaned pulling out and climaxing all over your back as you moaned loudly in pleasure, you were both panting and trying to catch your breath as you laid on his chest "let's go shower yeah?" You nodded and he ran you a warm shower and carried you bridal style to the shower.

———————————

once you guys were done in the shower and getting dressed you sat on his lap and laid your head on his chest "we should do something" he smirked "not that idiot" he rubbed your back "then what princess?" You sat up "we should go to the go karts?" He nodded and pecked your lips "alright baby go get ready" you smiled and ran to your closet, quickly picking out some black shorts and a black long sleeve with some sneakers you put your hair up in two space buns leaving two side parts of your hair down

_______________

when he was done getting ready you guys headed to the arcade, as soon as you guys got there he opened the door for you and quickly took your hand "if you want anything tell me I don't want you spending your money" you smiled and rolled your eyes "fine can we ride the go karts first tho?" He nodded and went to buy the tickets, when you got them you guys went out to the race track and got into your kart, when the race started you quickly got ahead of him you smirked at him and kept going.
once the race was over you had won all three rounds, as the employee was coming to help you unbuckle your seat belt he quickly stopped him "oh don't worry about her I got her" the employee shook his head "I said I got her" he said unbuckling your seat belt and helping you up "hey relax it's his job to unbuckle the people babe" he glared at you and walked back into the arcade with your hand in his, you guys were walking around till he saw something he used to play in the band with and to your surprise it was a girl all tho you joined the band a little later so you didn't know who she was but he just dragged you along and went up to go say hi to her
___
as they were having a conversation he never included you or mentioned you so you just took the car keys out of his pocket and went to the car, you got in and just sat there on your phone waiting for him to finish talking to her so you could go home, once he finally noticed you were gone he came out to the car and got in the driver seat "why'd you leave I thought you wanted to play more games?" You shook your head "I wanna go home" hw nodded and started the car "you wanna get dinner first?" You shook your head "I said take me home" he nodded and drove home

______

once you guys got home he placed the keys on the counter and sighed softly, you went straight to the bathroom and ran the shower "are we going to shower without eating dinner?" You glared at him "you can cook. Feed yourself" he nodded "right sorry for asking" you got undressed and got into the shower you let out a relaxed sigh and just let the warm water run down your body "y/n?" He yelled from the kitchen you sighed "yeah?" You yelled back "are you going to come eat?" You turned the water off "I'll be there in a little" you rolled your eyes and put on some comfy shorts and a tank top you sat across from him at the table and began silently eating what he had made still mad cause he didn't even bother explaining what kind of relationship they used to have but you didn't even mind asking you quickly ate and went to the bedroom, you began folding laundry that you had tossed on your bed when he came up behind you towering over you and kissing your neck softly "not right now" you said as you pushed him away "what's wrong princess?" You began silently folding laundry he sighed and hugged you from behind "ill make it up to you princess she was just a friend" you rolled your eyes "you didn't even notice I had left" he pulled you in and softly kissed your lips "I'll make it up to you yeah?" You let go and rolled your eyes he laid you on the bed and cuffed your hands to the headboard "can we not do this stupid shit right now" he chuckled "cmon y/n realax have fun for once in a while" you looked away blushing thinking about him doing certain things to you he pulled down your panties and smirked "so tell me what's on your mind?" He asked as soon as you were about to answer he licked over your slit making you moan softly he took his member out and rammed into you "slow down a b-bit" he gripped the sheets next to your body and began thrusting harder and harder, you began to moan loudly "good girl there you go princess" he said as you moaned louder he began going faster "I'm so close y/n" you bit down on the bedsheets as you climaxed, he pulled out and came all over your back groaning softly. he fell next to you panting softly you cuddled up to his chest "we should go out to eat sometime" he said chuckling "we should" you said smiling "already princess rest up so we can go out later" he said as he wrapped his arms around you but you were already sound asleep.

word count 1457