Pt 6

you woke up from soft kisses being placed all over your chest "honey what is it?" You groaned tiredly "wake up already princess" you sat up and rubbed your eyes "can you lay down for a little?" You asked him in a polite tone "of course my gorgeous princess" he laid down and  pulled you in closely "you do know it's 5 pm right? You slept all day princess" you quickly got up "are you serious!?" You ran the shower and quickly got naked and jumped into the shower "hey hey what's the rush?" He said as he took off his clothes getting in behind you "I have to get to work by 8 it takes me like two hours to get ready" he chuckled "hey relax baby I called and i told them you wanted to quit" you looked at him "did you?" He nodded you let out a relaxed sighed "thank you baby but how am I supposed to support myself with only one job?" He pecked your lips "when your with me you won't ever pay a dime of your money baby" you giggled softly and began kissing him softly in your shower there was a shower bench you pushed him on to it and got between his legs "you got this hard just from that conversation we had oh my" the warm water was still running against your back you began licking his member up and down, slowly taking it into your mouth and bobbing your head up and down faster and faster "p-princess slow down im s-so close~" you ignored him and went faster and faster "shit y/n keep going baby just like that" you began teasing the tip causing him to shoot his load all over your face and into your mouth "f-fuck your mouth is amazing baby" you turned around to wash your face and he pulled you down on to his member making it immediately go inside you "HAH!~" you moaned out "s-shit" you just couldn't hold in your moans he stood up pounding into you from behind now "you love how deep I'm hitting you don't you princess?" You quickly nodded "j-just keep going handsome p-please I'm so close!~" he went faster and harder "I'm so so close princess!!~" "HAAHHH!!~" "NGH~" you felt your knees go weak he quickly pulled out and finished on your back "oh fuck princess oh my your so tight~" you were a panting mess "sh-shit~" he helped you finish your shower and also helped you out.

_______________________

once you were done changing you got a call from your band leader 'oh no' you literally thought the worst "hello? Hey gorgeous we're adding someone new to the band just to see how it goes it's not permanent yet but I just wanted to let you know" you let out a sigh of relief "oh okay yeah that's fine thank you!" He chuckled and hung up you always got calls from him like that so it was never weird "hey baby I just got told their adding someone else into the band?" He nodded "yeah I just got a text" you sat on his lap "we should go shopping for outfits!" He chuckled "why not princess! Go get extra prettier and then we can head out" you ran to your closet and picked out black shorts with fishnets and a top with red and black stripes, you threw on some black boots and a cute medium sized black purse with your phone extra cash other stuff "baby are you ready?" He nodded "oh my you look as sexy as ever princess" you blushed and giggled

____________________

once you guys got most of your shopping done you saw him carrying all the bags "baby do you want me to help?" He shook his head immediately "no no princess I got it" you smiled and decided that was enough shopping
"Can we go home now?" He nodded "only if you give me a kiss" you giggled and of course you literally made out with him in front of some guys you slowly let go "ahh I see what you did there" you said as you laughed and giggled you held his arm as you guys walked out into the car

__________________

your outfit for tonight's show was a black long sleeve one piece body suit with red outlines on your curves with some red bottom heels that of course he bought you, you walked out to the car with your heels clacking on the concrete while holding his arm and your mask already on, you were excited to meet the new band member so you quickly got in the car not wanting to waste more time.

________________

when you got there you realized it was another girl and you were BEYOND excited you took your spots on the stage and the curtains open you guys begin preforming and so far you love her energy and her moves everything is amazing, until you see her grinding on him and he was just accepting it like nothing you scoffed and began grinding on another member of the band signaling a blow Job movement you pointed at the other band member signaling for him to get closer you began making sexual movements towards the other band members and they were okay with it cause they did it to you sometimes when the show was finally over you just ran to you dressing room not giving him a chance to catch up to you, you grabbed a coat from the rack and left the building walking you called the band leader "take her off the band I don't like her" he chuckled "I knew you wouldn't she's already off princess" you giggled and thanked him before hanging up and continuing to walk to your apartment the building was like a 10 minute walk from your apartment it was pretty cold outside you began crying You just couldn't understand why he would be so okay with it, you finally got home and put your coat down on the couch and ran to your bed sobbing you pulled the blankets up and five minutes later you were sound asleep it was like 8 pm so you were pretty tired you hear the door slam and jump out of your sleep 'what the fuck' you thought to yourself you got up and made your way to the entrance "y/n!? Oh my god I was so worried" he tried to hug you but you pushed him off "listen baby I know your upset I completely understand but I quickly turned away from her as fast as I could but you had already turned to someone else" you cocked your brow "why did you come so late? I had time to walk here and take a nap and you still weren't here" he nodded "I know I know I just stayed to tell her it was wrong and that I had a girlfriend and I explained everything but they kicked her off the band already baby" you nodded "whatever your on the couch tonight" he let out a sigh of relief "can I at least get a kiss?" You turned and gave him a peck on the cheek that night you didn't join him for dinner and went right to sleep.

________________

(2:46 am)

you woke up out of nowhere and found yourself in an empty bed you sighed and grabbed your blanket walking to the couch seeing him in such an uncomfortable position made your heart hurt a bit you moved his shoulder a bit "hey baby wake up" as soon as he heard your voice he jumped up and sat up "yes p-princess?" He said in a tired voice "can I sleep with you?" He chuckled "come here gorgeous" he picked you up and walked to the bedroom setting you down on the bed and crawling in behind you hugging your waist and keeping you warm you quickly fell asleep as well as he did.

YALL I KNOW THEY NEVER ADDED A NEW BAND LEADER BUT IT FIT THE STORY PRETTY WELL SO WHY NOT also I hope y'all r still enjoying please remember to eat and drink water my loves : ] 🖤🖤