Part 15

once you woke up you immediately saw him masturbating, you started laughing and sat up "why didn't you just wake me up" he looked at you startled and started laughing with you "I didn't want to wake you up you looked so comfortable" you pecked his lips "so how long have you been going at it?" He scratched the back of his head "um a good twenty minutes" you pouted "gosh it must be so hard not being able to cum" he nodded in awe and you began to slide off youre panties, he did nothing but stare at your body as his member began to rise more and more you started to kiss him more and more slowly sliding his member into youre pussy and letting out a few soft moans "oh baby" he groaned out softly he placed his hands on youre hips guiding you to ride him "slow down i got it baby" you took his hands off of you and began riding him faster and faster "fuck" you moaned out softly "fuck y/n youre so good at this" his words were slurred and dragged, you soon began to get tired and slowed down little by little he flipped you now on top of you, you began moaning louder and louder as he fucked you harder and faster "you're so beautiful when you're getting fucked" you wrapped youre arms around his neck and began to make out with him the kiss was much sloppier this time "shit shit y/n im g- " without another word he began shooting his seed inside you which made you climax as well "fuck oh shit" you moaned out as you came he slowly pulled out and watched as his cum combined with youre warm liquid slowly poured out "you dumbass why would you cum inside me" you hit his chest making him laugh "it felt to good to pull out" you both were still panting "can you grab my pill out the drawer please handsome?" He pecked you're lips and got up, he gave you the pill and a glass of water "thank you hun" you kissed him and slowly pulled away and took the pill once you swallowed it you pat the spot next to you on the bed signaling for him to lay next to you, he helped put youre panties on and laid next to you "you're so pretty baby" you looked at him and tilted youre head "where are all these compliments coming from" he began kissing you again you smiled and pulled away "you really are just so pretty" you got up tying you're hair back and going into you're closet "so what are we going to do today?" He followed behind "it's our day off" you looked at him "which is why I'm asking what are we doing today" you snapped, he looked at you as if you were dumb "relax you're fucking mouth y/n" you scoffed and began putting on some shorts "you're so fucking annoying sometimes" you mumbled "speak up brat" you rolled you're eyes at him "what do you want for breakfast?" You asked as you wrapped you're arms around his neck "you duh" you smiled "dumbass" you said as you walked away and got into the kitchen roaming around for something "ugh looks like we have to go grocery shopping" he nodded as he hugged you from behind "well then let's go" you grabbed some leggings and tight shirt that complimented you're body and for shoes well you just put on you're house slippers.

____________

once you guys got to the grocery store you started going over the list and putting stuff in the cart as he walked with you behind you and once you got into an isle he started rubbing his hands on you're ass "stop not right now" he went under youre shirt and started fumbling youre breast, you slapped his hand away and glared at him "okay okay im sorry you just look so cute when you're flustered" you pecked his lips and kept putting other stuff in the cart and looking at the list "is there anything you want babe?" You asked but he wasn't there, you looked around 'how the hell was he just now here but gone all of the sudden' you thought to yourself "you okay baby?" You quickly turned around and it was a guy almost the same height as you but a little taller "yeah I'm fine just looking for my husband" he nodded "do you need help" you quickly shook youre head "no no i can find him" you awkwardly giggled "is something wrong pretty?" He finally came out of no where with two bags of candy "oh I was just looking for you and this nice guy offered to help but I'm just glad you came up" the guy scoffed and just walked away "ew guys are so weird" you rolled you're eyes "where the hell were you!?" He pulled up the bags of candy "I got us candy" you smiled "thank you honey" you walked to the check out and began letting the employee scan youre items, you took youre credit card out of youre bag to pay but by the time you were about to swipe it he'd already payed for the stuff, he carried the bags out and you just followed behind letting him do all the work besides you were to tired to help.

______________

Once you guys got home you began cooking as he put the food up in the fridge as you were almost done cooking, once you got done you set up the plates and placed them carefully on the table "I'll finish putting them up later darling eat first you haven't ate all morning" he quickly finished and sat down "you know I don't like when you do anything that I'm supposed to" you rolled you're eyes and giggled.
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
after eating you went to lay in bed and watch a movie, he soon joined you and huddled in close
you shut youre eyes for a while which felt like two seconds you woke up and saw him fast asleep but when you moved to get up he woke up "what's wrong darling?" He asked tiredly "what time is it?" You replied in a tired voice he chuckled softly "apparently six pm" you then realized you slept for 4 hours as it was 2:02 when you laid in bed "fuck do you realize how long we slept?" He nodded "of course honey"
You smiled and buried you're face in his neck he lifted your head and began kissing you softly and passionately, soon you pulled away panting slowly "you're still such a great kisser" he said kissing you're neck softly he slid off you're bottoms as well as his "can we try something new?" You cocked you're brow "like what..?" He pulled out a pair of steel black cuffs from the drawer of you're nightstand "why do you have those?" You asked and he didn't reply he just cuffed you to each side of the headboard and he then cuffed youre legs to the end of headboard "be a good girl and just keep this in here" he placed a vibrator on you're clit, he began fucking you as the buzz from the vibrator filled you're ears you soon started to buck youre hips up as it was too much pleasure to handle "come on princess you can do it" tears began stinging you're eyes as you moaned out loudly "please handsome it's too much~" you could barely get you're words out as the ones you could get out were slurred "we're almost done gorgeous just a little longer~" he said in between grunts he quickly pulled out and climaxed on you're stomachache, groaning and panting heavily "god you're just so pretty when you're getting fucked" you smiled tiredly through youre heavy breaths "i love you" he whispered into youre ear you turned to face him and pecked his lips "let's go shower yeah?" He nodded and carried you to the shower and place you down on the sink as he ran the warm water, he helped you in and you rested youre head on his chest "i'm sorry for being so rough" you looked up at him and he was tearing up "awe babe you don't have to cry I like it" he buried his head into youre neck "i'm sorry" you giggled softly "i loved it you don't have to get upset" he looked at you sniffling "i don't want to have sex if you're going to end up sore" you're eyes widened "hey hey it's not that serious! I enjoy having sex with you" he smiled and softly kissed you're neck you sighed tiredly and softly "we should get into bed now don't you think?" "Well it's only 8 pm we could go out for ice cream?" He asked while looking into youre eyes "of course I'll get ice cream with you!" You said in an excited tone, once you guys were ready you both headed out and walked to the ice cream shop since it wasn't far "you look so beautiful tonight baby" you blushed "thank you handsome" once you guys got to the ice cream shop you both ordered and sat down to eat it in there

___________

You got too tired to walk so he was carrying you on his back and once you guys were home he set you down and unlocked the door, he led you to the bed and helped you get undressed soon enough he got into bed next to you and cuddle close "Mm you're so warm" you said quietly he began kissing you softly, you took off youre panties and youre shirt and began sliding his boxers off "y/n you're tired let's go to sleep instead" you shook youre head "don't act like you don't like it" he smirks and flips you on you're back, he slowly slides his member in as you softly moan out. he starts roughly thrusting into you "god I'm so fucking pent up~" he whispers into youre ear "let me cum inside you baby" he softly whispered into youre ear "do whatever you want baby" you said while gripping the bedsheets "fuck I'm so close princess" you felt a knot in youre stomach and it felt familiar he had one last hard thrust and came inside you at the same time you climaxed "shit shit shit~" he slapped you "watch youre mouth" you nodded while panting heavily "now let's go get you washed up baby" he suggested and you agreed

________________

when you both got out the shower you got dressed and crawled into bed and soon enough he got in behind you and cuddled close, you both began to drift off to sleep.

hii guys i got caught up with other things I've been trying to respond to you guys but here's another very much deserved part 💀
(Im taking request for chapter ideas!)
Don't forget to take care of yourselves please!
word count: 1850