Pt 7

you woke up to soft kisses being placed on your boobs as soon as you were gonna open your eyes "good morning princess" you turned away from him "baby let me sleep" he began kissing your neck "cmon princess help me" you opened your eyes and sat up "with what handsome?" He pulled the blanket away and and pulled your shorts down "i think you know" you smirked "fineee" you pulled off his boxers and his member sprung out you took off your panties, he began slowly putting it in just the tip then he rammed himself in completely "fuck baby you feel amazing inside" he began thrusting roughly kissing you at the same time your moans were louder than his groans, "im cl-close baby" he smirked and thruster faster and harder "let me cum inside you princess" You quickly nodded and climaxed feeling his load mix with yours "HAAAAHHH!!~"you moaned "ahh f-fuck shit fffuck!" He groaned he collapsed next to you, panting and panting heavily "i hope you have your plan b ready" you nodded panting slower and slower catching your breath "I'll get it for you princess" he got up quickly got the pills and some water "here darling" you blushed softly and drank the pill "thanks honey" he got back into bed with you "do you wanna stay in or should we go out?" You shook your head "let's stay in it's storming anyway" he nodded "of course princess" he got up "you want anything to drink baby?" You shook your head "where are you going?" He smirked "why? Do you miss me touching you already?" You giggled "no! Well .. kinda but i wanna go with you" he chuckled and carried you bridal style "you never told me you played video games" he said looking at your game system "Well you never asked" he smirked and sat you down on the couch and grabbed two controllers "we'll play a game of your choice and if I win you ride me if you win I'll eat you out" you smirked and nodded you were basically the best at the games you had "let's do it" you said and picked a game.

______________________

two rounds in and it was a tie between you two
he finally won you got up giggling and you ran "we had a deal y/n" you nodded  "but you won't be rough right?" He chuckled and widened his eyes staring behind you "what" you slowly turned around he caught you and carried you to the bed and pinned your wrist down pulling your panties down he pulled his boxers down holding your wrists down with one of his hands he rammed himself into you "y-you said you wouldn't be rough~" he began thrusting roughly "shut the fuck up and take it baby" you tried to contain your moans but it just felt too good you clenched around him "ahh f-fuck you make me go crazy when you do that baby" he began thrusting faster and harder "I'm so close y/n" you moaned out climaxing all over his member he pulled out and came all over your tummy and boobs he collapsed on top of you "god we need to do this more often" you giggled softly "we have sex all the time hun" he nodded