Pt 14

It was finally time for you both to go back to work and obviously you both worked together finally you felt like you had to get up and begin to get ready for the concert tonight with the band and obviously him

you went to go look for him and he was finishing up with dinner "wow you cooked? I'm sorry I totally forgot about dinner" he chuckled "no worries princess it wasn't a hassle" you nodded and sat down at the table to eat with him "are you nervous to go back?" You asked

"pfft they already know about us" he said, you're eyes grew wide "what?! How?!" He smiled "don't freak out it's fine and that girl you got kicked off told them" he said as he ate his food, it wasn't a surprise as she was pretty jealous of the relationship

once you guys were done with dinner you had time to spare "hey y/n come here princess" he called out from the bedroom, you got off you're phone and walked to the room "yeah what's up?" He smirked "by any chance are you sore from last night?" You shook your head "no I'm fine" you giggled, he pulled you by you're waist and began roughly kissing you "hey slow down~" you moaned out softly "shh princess I got you just take it pretty girl" he took himself out of his boxers and slid your bottoms off, he roughly inserted himself into you slamming you on the bed at the same time "you're being too rough" you said with a slight moan

he began thrusting and increasing his speed little by little, he threw his head back groaning softly as lewd sounds flew out of youre mouth it felt so good like it has always felt "you're doing amazing princess" you felt a knot in youre stomach and began clenching around him signaling you were close, he began to go faster and faster until you climaxed

he thrusted a few more times before pulling out and climaxing on youre stomach, both of you a panting mess and a you tried to catch youre breath, you got all cleaned up and dressed cause it was almost time to go to work.

once it was finally time to leave you got a quick snack and headed to the car "babe hurry if you don't want to be late and don't forget to lock the door!" You called out as you ran down to the car, you got into the passenger seat and soon enough he came down into the driver seat and began driving down to where the concert was being hosted.

Once you guys got there you began to set up and take you're place at the stage, once it was time to get started you began playing the guitar you obviously kept physically contact with him you bent down to touch one of the many hands in the crowd and you felt a pair of eyes on you, you smirked through the mask but kept touching the crowds hands some guy even threw a rose at you with a note attached with his number.

once the show was over you went to you're dressing room and took off the heels you had on, you threw on some shorts and a tank top and a coat when he finally came to you're dressing room he grabbed you're hand "ready to go?" You grabbed youre phone and nodded "yeah my feet hurt really bad"  he smiled "what was that all about" you looked at him "what are you talking about?" He opened the car door for you "the damn rose you got?" You giggled and got in as he shut the door and got in on his side "it's just a rose plus I left it in the dressing room trash can" he smirked and looked at you "that's why I love you" he said as he parked the car, you guys were finally home youre feet hurt badly so he carried you up to the shared apartment you guys lived in, he then set you down on the bed and disappeared into the kitchen you then began to take off youre clothes so you could have a shower, you turned on the shower as you removed the last piece of clothing you had on "having a shower without me princess?" You smiled "well i couldn't find you and I was too tired to go looking for you" he nodded as he took off all of his clothes and you could clearly see that he was hard, you both got into the shower and he began washing youre hair it felt so good you leaned onto him pressing youre ass up on his dick, you could hear him grunting but he couldn't do anything yet, he didn't want any soap to get in youre eyes "rinse it off baby" he says in a strict tone you nod and begin to rinse it all off and once it was completely rinsed off he began to kiss you slowly while sliding his hands up and down youre body, you pulled away giggling "what do you want?" You asked smiling "do you really want to know?" He said "but we had sex this morning" you said "it's okay if you don't want to my love" he always said stuff to make sure you didn't feel pressured to have sex with him but of course that turned you on more and began kissing him more and more "and what if I do want it?" You said smirking and staring at his lips, he looked at you with an emotionless expression "is that so?" He quickly bent you over as the water ran down youre back and he inserted himself roughly into you "oh my god~" "you feel so good princess" you let out some soft moans as he began thrusting "faster please baby~" you moaned out, he began thrusting faster and harder "you're doing great princess" you felt a familiar knot in youre stomach "I'm close!~" he grabbed youre boobs thrusting faster and much harder "fuck fuck fuck ahh!~" you climaxed all over youre legs a few thrust later he came and quickly turned you around and shoved his dick into youre mouth, shooting his warm cum into your mouth, he threw his head back groaning and breathing heavily as tears formed in the corners of youre eyes he looked down at you and smirked as he noticed the tears he quickly pulled out "baby? Are you okay?" You nodded and wiped the rest of his cum off of the corners of youre lips "it was just a little too rough but I'm fine" you said as you wiped the tears away he hugged you tightly as warm water still ran down youre back "fuck I'm so sorry baby" you pecked his lips and smiled as you finished up showering "I'm fine baby" you smiled "and hurry up so we can cuddle" you said as you got out and wrapped a towel around yourself, you headed to youre closet and began looking for clothes, you pulled out a black tank top and cute grey underwear he obviously knew you slept in underwear and so he started sleeping in his boxers you laid down under the covers and waited for him as you scrolled on youre phone until you felt a hard sting on youre ass you quickly sat up and started laughing, you got up wanting to slap his ass too which led to a chase "just let me do it!" "Y/n go to bed!" "Please just once!" "I said no!" "If you don't let me you're sleeping on the couch tonight" he rolled his eyes smirking "fine hurry up" you did it almost as hard as he slapped youre ass "now you know how it feels" he nodded groaning from the pain "so do you want me to stop?" He asked "I didn't say that" you said giggling "now hurry up and let's go to bed!!" You said dragging him back to the bedroom, you laid down and he laid down behind you, he started kissing youre neck softly "babe not now" you said turning and softly kissing his lips "okay okay I just wanted a kiss" you snuggled into his chest and quickly fell asleep soon enough he did too.

word count 1404
💗🤍