Pt 9

you woke up in his arms you sat up surprised you didn't wake up to an empty bed you rolled back into his arms kissing his lips softly he opened his eyes and immediately began kissing you back you giggled and let go "you woke up so quick" he buried his face into your boobs "your kisses are too good you woke me up" you smiled "I hope you realize we've been asleep for a while baby" you said as you showed him the time and it read 1:59 pm "it's not my fault I had to fuck you so late at night" you hit his arm blushing "don't say that!" You moved him from your chest and sat up "any plans for today princess? Or do you want to stay in?" He said as he stood up and stretched "hmm what about the beach?" He pulled your butt onto his lap wrapping his arms around your waist as you look through your closet "of course princess" you turned and kissed him softly feeling up on his bulge you let go of the kiss and walked out of the closet smirking "ill make breakfast before we leave" you said waving as you walked to the kitchen he "you just love to tease me don't you" you giggled "of course I do handsome why wouldn't I?".

__________________

after eating breakfast and getting dressed, your bathing suit was a cute black two piece set with pink stripes you grabbed your towels and a bag with stuff in it "are you ready to go yet?" You asked him he nodded and slapped you ass "you look so good princess" you blushed and smiled "thank you handsome" he grabbed your bag and your towel for you and opened the door for you as well as locking it behind himself "how'd you get a copy of the key?" You asked looking at him with your hands on your hips he chuckled "don't worry about it.".

______________________

you guys arrived at the beach and you quickly got off leaving your belongings in the car "can you catch me?" You said with a smirk on your face as you took off running to the water he waited a few seconds then began running after you and quickly caught you throwing you over his shoulder and slapping your ass and running into the water and throwing you in, laughing and smiling you got up from the water and got on his back attacking him in kisses "your pretty fast" he nodded "I've been told" you smirked staring at his toned abs and pulling him closer "you look so good tho" he chuckled and pulled you in by your waist "you look even better" he said against your lips cuffing your ass under the water and swirling his tongue with yours "it's getting dark maybe we can go somewhere private hm?" You suggested he chuckled and pulled you out of the water carrying you bridal style to the car he threw you in the backseat and got in after you. his car was pretty big so you guys had a lot of space to move around in "take off your panties" he said in a demanding voice "they're swim suit bottoms idiot" he slapped your face and it caught you off guard and it was pleasingly tingling your skin up he roughly pulled off the only piece of clothing covering you, taking his swim trunks off and tossing them aside. he roughly slammed into you making you moan out loudly "slow down!!~" he ignored you and fucked you harder and faster "fffuck you feel so fucking good" he groaned and threw his head back holding your legs above his shoulder fucking you senselessly "I'm s-so close slow down baby please!!~" he smirked and went faster and harder "shut the fuck up and take it whore" you arched your back and climaxed all over his member "fuck fuck!!" He pulled out and came on your titties and your stomach, the windows were all fogged up and you were panting and panting trying to catch your breath you sat up and he grabbed you by your hair and shoved his member into your mouth "clean up the mess you made slut" he said as he face fucked you roughly, your eyes tearing up and saliva gathering on the corner of your mouth you tried to keep up with your pace and swirl your tongue around "ffuck princess keep doing that!! I'm gonna cum!!~" you did it faster and repeatedly "shit fuck fuck you fucking slut!!" He moaned out as he threw his head back and released in your mouth, panting and panting "open up" he said you opened your mouth "I swallowed it idiot" you said as you put your swimsuit back on and got into the front seat "can we go home now? I'm exhausted" he smiled and nodded.

_____________________

once you guys got home and showered you got into bed and cuddled close to his chest "thanks for letting me cum on you princess" you blushed and hit his chest "I didn't let you, you just didn't have anywhere else to cum" he smiled "well do you wanna end up pregnant?" You shook your head and rolled your eyes "not yet" he nodded "that's what I thought" he kissed your cheek and buried his face in your boobs you smiled and quickly fell asleep.

IM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING!!!
I had strep throat and I'm still coughing a bit so :/ but other than that I'm doing better!!! I love you guys and please please!!! Take care 🖤🖤🖤
(This was requested by one of the readers but I will not be putting their username out for privacy reasons and because I didn't ask for permission :{ U KNOW WHO U R THO!!)