Chapter 3

I took my seat and started reading Trevor brown's book, the elevator opened again then a kid that seems to be around my age or maybe younger looks strong or promising because of the aura he gives but I can tell he does not know anything about nen.  An hour pass and the elevator opened again then 3 people came out a guy with black spiky hair that seems to be around the kids' age from earlier, then a guy with blond hair that seems to be older than me, and.. an old man? he has glasses and he's carrying a suitcase. I observe them carefully making sure that they won't notice me.  I'm wearing a black sweater and a mask, I also tied my hair into a ponytail. 

Authors note: Let's just pretend that the choker has a locket in it okiee? and again the picture is not mine I just used it for reference

I was focused on reading a book until I heard someone scream, I look in that direction and I saw a guy whose hands became uhm what do you call it.. petals? Then I look towards the other guy who seems to be the cause of the other guy's problem. A clown? he has reddish hair and stickers on his face, this guy is dangerous I can feel it. I guess I must not get on that clown's nerves, I might die even before I trigger my nen. I just received my freedom not too long ago, I don't wanna die yet I have to look for my parents first but the only clue I have is this locket.

 I just received my freedom not too long ago, I don't wanna die yet I have to look for my parents first but the only clue I have is this locket

Hisoka the creepy pervert pedo clown. jk

Then a guy came towards us and introduces himself as the examiner, he started running and the rest of us followed. I look at my surroundings and it seems like the kids I saw earlier became close, they look happy then the black-haired kid notices me looking at them so he smiled at me and went my way. "I'm Gon, what's your name?" he said, I was stupefied but then regained my composure "Aileen" I responded. Soon his buddies came towards us and started introducing themselves. "I'm kurapika" says the blonde hair boy, "I'm Leorio" says the guy who carries a suitcase, "I'm killua" says the white-haired boy. I look at them and it seems like these people are talented and strong despite not knowing about nen. I look at killua and notices his footstep. It's quite like that of an assassin, he too seems to notices mine as well and we both look at each other but then look away. Soon we notice that we are near the exit, gon and killua made bets on who will arrive first that the losers will owe the other dinner. We now reached the end of the tunnel, then a man came out of nowhere carrying a.. monkey? that looks like the examiner saying that he is the real one and that we must not be fooled. then cards flew towards the examiner and the other claiming to be the real examiner's direction. The guy who was claiming to be the real examiner died on the spot while the guy who led us here caught it. "So you the real one," says the creepy guy who looks like a clown. I look at him and he seems to notices it and also looks at me, he smiled at me, and of course to not get on his bad side I smiled back but it might not be obvious because I'm wearing a mask. 

The examiner told us to keep our eyes on him then he started running again. The remaining followed him, I just kept on being close to the examiner to not get lost. I then surveyed my surroundings and I can't find gon,  leorio, and kurapika. I look at killua and he just lightly raise his shoulders which means he doesn't know where they are also. deep inside I hope nothing bad happens to them, or so I thought. I went towards another direction following leorio's scent, "They are my first friend, after all, I can't let them die" I thought to myself. I arrived at where they are and notices someone else presence and I saw a clown holding gon from who seems to be injured, pissed by the clown's action I quickly attack the clown that makes him let go of gon. "Don't touch someone else's toy" I told him angrily. he was dumbfounded and then smiled, "Don't worry little one, I just tested them if they're qualified" Then his sight fell unto my locket and I frowned a little as he gave out a smirk. He went back to where the examiner and carrying leorio. Gon, Kurapika, and I followed gon who also followed leorio's scent and made our way to the second exam.

___________________________________________________________________________