Chapter 6

3rd Person POV

Aileen finished bathing so she left first. She can feel their gaze on her back but she didn't mind it. and just left. 

"what are you planning Hisoka," says illumi disguised as gitarakur. Hisoka smiled at him and.

"well she just looks like someone I know" replied Hisoka then lick his lips, bloodlust oozing from his body as he let out a groan. if Aileen saw this she might freak out by how Hisoka acts like that.

"Creep," says illumi then walks out of the river and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aileen POV

I look for a comfy place to spend the night and end up sleeping on a tree. I can also tell Hisoka and Gitarakur are nearby but didn't mind it. 

~morning~

I slowly opened my eyes and yawn, I rub my eyes as I jumped down from the tree. I saw Hisoka walking towards my way and waved his hand. 

"you guys are up already?" I asked as I look at them.

" we're gonna go get something to eat wanna come with us?" says Hisoka.

"ah, sure just don't kill me" I replied and let out a little laugh.

Hisoka looks for some fruits while gitarakur hunted for some wild boar. looks like they tag me along just for me to cook.

We ate all the food and asked them out of curiosity.

"how long have you guys known each other?" 

"we've known each other for years" Hisoka replied

"so why did you take the hunter exam Aileen-chan," says Hisoka

"I'm looking for my parents" I replied

"do you have a clue on where and how to find them?" asked Gitarakur.

"hmm, just this necklace" I replied and showed them my necklace.

"may I see?" asked Hisoka, well I didn't mind so I handed him my necklace. Surprisingly he knew how to open it. he looked at the locket and paused for a while.

"what's your full name Aileen-chan," Hisoka asked still looking at the locket.

"Aileen Portor, why?' i asked, he just looks at me and smile then gave me back my necklace. what a creep I thought to myself.

"wanna spar now?' asked hisoka

"sure" I replied then we both got up on our feet and started sparring. 

"Don't hold back Aileen-chan" says Hisoka with a grin and nods my head.

He's stronger than me but I'm faster, gitarakur also didn't expect me to be this fast and much faster than hisoka. I can feel gitarakur's gazed at me as I spar with hisoka. Then I heard something broke.

3rd Person POV

Hisoka looked at his right arm and smiled with glee, Aileen tch by how Hisoka smiled with glee getting turned on from getting hurt. Although Aileen frowned at his action she enjoyed it, of all things she enjoyed inflicting pain with others. she loves watching others suffer under her feet. Hisoka received a lot of damage from her but he just smiled at her. Aileen thought deeply why despite this situation Hisoka did not even panicked. soon she understood why but it's too late.

Aileen POV

I couldn't move an inch and used gyo. I saw Hisoka's aura wrapped around me then I heard him laugh and grin.

"you shouldn't let your guard down Aileen-chan, now it's my turn don't hate me now," says Hisoka. then he started attacking me, he's serious this time. He kicks my stomach that sends me flying, then he used his aura to pulls me closer to him again and punch my stomach. 

"tch, fight me head-on you creep!" I yelled at him but he just smiled at me.

"don't worry Aileen-chan I won't kill you yet" he replied.

he continued attacking me and I spit out blood. this freak is totally enjoying it. it's still bearable but it hurts.

"condition met" then suddenly my body was overflowing with aura. Hisoka stopped attacking me and just look at me with a creepy smile. 

"Roulette scale," I said then a roulette was summoned out of nowhere and started spinning. "life" I smiled from where the hand of the roulette landed. A barrier was formed around me that made me free from Hisoka's clutches. He's about to start attacking me until blood comes out from his mouth then falling on his knees. he still didn't know what happened soon 10x the damages I received were transferred to Hisoka. He was trembling and I expect to see him and beg but what the fuck. he's fucking trembling from excitement, more like he got turned on. My injuries started healing while Hisoka's still on the ground, I can't bear to look at him anymore it's disgusting. I like watching people suffer from my torture not enjoy it dammit.  I went towards gitarakur's and sat beside him and we both watch Hisoka still on the ground enjoying himself. 

"That wasn't fun at all" I murmured. Although I said that I still enjoyed sparring with Hisoka, I'm also mad about him because I know he didn't give his best shot and that annoyed me a little. was he testing me? I thought to myself.

The time of my ability was up then Hisoka stood up and looked at me with glee. I shivered from the sight, I'm never gonna fight this guy again I told myself. I didn't expect to win this time but I doubt I will win next time though I know he didn't give his all. he didn't know my power so I got lucky because he let his guard down.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip.

The man-hunt ended and everyone made their way towards the examiner. I saw killua with the others and went their way. we talk about the things that had happened during the hunt but of course, I didn't tell them about my interaction and Hisoka and gitarakur. we all waited for the final exam and enjoyed everyone's company on the way. 

We were told to gather for the last phase of the exam. Then the chairman with the other examiner showed up. So the final phase of the exam is a 1v1 match huh, so for this phase we are not allowed to kill our enemy and we only get a second chance if we lost in our first battle. and my match this time would be bodoro-san? aa that old man.

The first fight was gon vs that ninja freak, huh, gon didn't want to surrender despite being beaten up so that ninja guy was forced to give up. the next fight was killua and gittarakur, things went unexpected there it seems like gitarakur was killua's older brother and he was forced to fail the exam. When it's my turn facing bodoro-san killua step forward and killed him allowing all of us passed the exam except killua.

3rd Person POV

Gon woke up and learned everything that had happened starting from when he collapsed after his fight with Hanzo. He was shocked when he found out that gitarakur was killua's brother and he forced him to give up as well as how killua killed aileen's enemy. he promised to get killua back, that he shouldn't live a life other's planned for him.