Chapter 8

It's been an hour since I got caught by these guys. I looked at the old man in front of me then suddenly. there are only two of us in this room. I can get away but once I get caught I'll be dead in an instant I don't like taking risks.

"yo kid don't worry we won't kill you," he said

"but what are you doing in that kind of place?" he asked

"To steal Trevor Brown's limited edition book" I replied I didn't really care if I told them my purpose. he just laughs at me finding it amusing.

"so you're a thief, I guess we're the same kind?" he said as he laughs.

"do you want to join us?" he asked with a serious look.

"join? and what do you guys do?" I replied

"you'll know soon," he said

I frowned at his words, this is bad. I still have an appointment with Hisoka tomorrow. well, he seems like a good guy, I guess I'll just have chat with this old man until he let his guard down. I also have to return to my room and take my belongings with me.

"So how old are you," he asked

"13" I replied.

"name?" he added

I don't know if I should tell him but whatever not like we're gonna meet again.

"Aileen Portor," I said. His eyes widen and stunned. then hurriedly runs to the door to call that midget but I took this opportunity and run. with a blink of an eye, I'm already outside their room running for my life I guess. I wonder why he seems so shocked tho.

~Phantom troupe POV~

Nobunaga pov

I was talking to the little kid we caught in the auction. So she's a thief like us huh and as fast as feitan at that. I kept on asking questions about her then when I asked for her name I was shocked. isn't feitan a portor also? so I hurriedly run to the door to call feitan completely forgetting that this kid's faster than me. It just happened in a second but that kid took this opportunity and run away. 

Feitan POV

I heard Nobunaga shout and hurriedly run outside the room but he's just there standing outside the door dumbfounded.

"so what happened?" I asked

"the kid ran away," says Nobunaga

"What the fuck are you thinking Nobunaga," says franklin

"tch nevermind that, I learned something interesting," says Nobunaga

"what is it," I asked then he turned to look at me.

"I asked her name and guess what," says Nobunaga

"what" I replied.

"she says her name is Aileen Portor," says Nobunaga.

My eyes widen in shock when he says that kid's name, to think there's someone with that surname here. No wonder she looks familiar. but still, that's not enough to let your guard down.

"so?" I replied

"eh, she's a portor like you" he added

"so?" I replied.

"tch, I let my guard down for nothing huh," says Nobunaga.

"what are we gonna tell the boss," asked franklin

"that she got away" I added.

we all went back to our own rooms.

Aileen POV

I got back to my room and packed all my belongings, I even disguised myself. I'm currently wearing a wig and styled my hair differently, I even changed my style then left. It's a good thing that everything went smoothly. I made sure to choose a different hotel far away from where those 3 thugs are. I didn't even get to know which organization they belong to, I didn't even get the book.

"Why did that old man let his guard down when I told him my name?" 

~Time skip~

A lot of things happened yesterday thanks to that stupid old man letting his guard down I escaped. I'm on my way to meet Hisoka today and I also received messages from gon, it seems like they successfully retrieved killua and are on their way here in heaven's arena. 

_______________________________________________________________________

Text Message

gon: We got killua back and we're on our way to heaven's arena to train and earn money.

Okay good luck about that, I'm on my way to meet Hisoka right now: Me

Gon: Take care Aileen-chan <3

You guys too, take care: Me

____________________________________________________________________________

As I was walking towards the location Hisoka sent me I already felt his presence looks like he's already there.

"so what have you learned?" I asked as I walk towards him.

"now now don't rush," says Hisoka with a smirk. I swear I'm dying to punch that face of him right now.

I sat down on the stone in front of him. 

"Just what is it? I nearly died yesterday you know" I said angrily.

"you?" he replied

"just get to the point," I said.

"I have a friend who has the same locket as yours" he replied

"who's that friend of yours," I asked

"They are a group of thieves, the phantom troupe" he added

My eyes widen from what he said. 

"and your friends with them? which of them" I asked.

"his name is feitan" says Hisoka. I was shocked, my eyes widen in disbelief. Feitan? that midget who caught me yesterday is also feitan right, and that old man also said they are thieves. THEN THAT MEANS THE REASON THAT OLD MAN RUSH TO GET FEITAN AS SOON AS HE HEARD MY FULL NAME IS BECAUSE HE MIGHT HAVE KNOWN ME???? 

"Are you okay Aileen-chan?" asked Hisoka

"eh ahh yep ha ha ha" I can't tell him that those people who caught me are the same people he's talking about. I thought that feitan was a kid because of his height, I also check the picture in my locket again and no matter how much I wanted to deny it they do look the same no wonder that midget felt familiar.

"Gon and killua will be at the heavens arena," I said. "make sure to train them well" I added.

"then I'll get going now, treat me dinner next time," says Hisoka as he left. what a small world and I let out a sigh. I finally found him but now I don't wanna see him, he's bad for my heart you know. I have to make sure I won't bump into them when I meet killua and gon, although I can manage for myself I don't know about the two of them, sigh.