Chapter 5

Feitan POV

"danchou called, he wanted the spiders to gather in york new city," says Nobunaga.

"it's been a long time since we last gathered" franklin replied.

I'm casually reading my favorite Trevor brown books, we just got back from a mission. I look at the locket inside my pocket and opened it. It's been 12 yrs since that incident happened. Family huh, I laid myself on the grass and closed my eyes. memories with her flashes it's been long since she died yet I still can't forget her. We in meteor city, she was a weird one for liking me first but I didn't hate it, we have similar hobbies which are torture. we started dating for about a year but because of my busy schedule we broke up, I talked to chrollo about my feelings for her. He told me it's okay to like someone, he told me to not let go of this opportunity. I rushed back to meteor city to tell her how much I love her, that the boss agreed for us to get married. But when I got there, she's gone. It seems like a month after we broke up she went somewhere and never came back. 

I've been searching for her for years, I even asked for the troupe's help just to find her but can't find a single trace of her. Everyone told me to give up looking for her, she might be dead. It feels like it was just yesterday since we've been planning on having a family of our own. Well, it's been a decade so I gradually stop looking for her. 

"Arabella" I murmured. 

"Still thinking about her?" says Nobunaga, I opened my eyes and just look at him.

"Hmm," I replied.

"for a sadist like you acting like that keee" he added.

"Shut up" I replied. 

"Oii, let's go!" says franklin, I then got up and walked towards them. 

"no use thinking of the dead," I told myself.

Aileen POV

"For the next phase of the exam it will be man-hunting," says the examiner. We were told to fall in line according to who finishes first to last during the 3rd phase of the exam. 

"What number did you guys get?" asked killua

"53 which is pokkle" I said

"16 which is tonpa," says kurapika

"246 which is ponzu," says Leorio

"44," says gon, all of us looked at him dumbfounded.

"isn't 44 Hisoka's number?" I asked

"yes" he replied.

"wanna trade numbers?" I asked

"no it's okay" he replied

then all of us made our separate ways. 

"has it been 6 days? since the last time I killed someone, this will be fun," I thought to myself.

one, two, three hmm that's a little, they must be stupid since I can feel their presence. Should I do some killing spree? I murmured to myself and let out a laugh. Suddenly I went to their location, I smirked and look at them, tch they couldn't even keep up. They looked at me with fear then killed all three of them and took their tag.  

"wait, isn't this already worth 6 points plus my badge" I looked at the tags with a disappointed look on my face.  

"I guess I should get myself cleaned" then I left their bodies behind, looks like my target get's to live another day. I noticed someone else's presence but it seems like I'm not their target may be one of the guys I killed is his target.