Happy Birthday - M. Barzal (18+!)

triggers: smut (18+!! DNI IF UNDER 18), curse words
words: 2k

triggers: smut (18+!! DNI IF UNDER 18), curse wordswords: 2k

"Lay back baby, let me take care of you for a change." Mat mumbled, licking his lips as he spread your legs open to look at your glistening pussy. A stray lock of hair fell on his forehead and his eyes grew darker as he stood at your gorgeous body, vulnerable before him.

Mathew had been talking about your birthday for weeks; asking you what you wanted, if you wanted to go anywhere, and what you wanted to do. When your answer was "Mat I just wanna hang out with you, and maybe sleep in" he was going to do everything he could to make that happen. He even called in sick to morning practice so that he could sleep in with you. Mathew truly loved your birthday, probably more than anyone else.

Pressing a kiss to your folds right before diving into the sweet stuff, Mat hooks both your legs over his shoulders. That way he's truly locked in to what he was doing. He loved the way you squeezed your thighs around his head as you came on his tongue; it let him know he was doing a good job. Mat's tongue swiped through your folds, gathering your wetness on his tongue. He closed his eyes as he focused on eating you like a gourmet dessert. Mat flattened his tongue and licked all over your pussy, getting you even more wet while tasting you. He loved the way you tasted. If he was a poet he would write thousands of sonnets about the way you taste alone. If you would let him he'd shout it from rooftops- Mat really has a thing for oral sex.

Shaking his head with his tongue against your clit, you let out a feral moan. One that went straight to his dick. Your hands went to his hair while you continued to moan his name, letting out chants of praise for how good he was making you feel. "Mat don't stop- please dont oh my god," you moaned, turning your head to the side while he made your insides coil up

Removing one of his hands from your thighs he slides a long finger inside your tight hole, causing you to arch your back and tighten your grip on his soft hair. Attaching his plump lips to your clit he started sucking and pumping his finger at the same time, curling it slightly, causing you to let out yet another beautiful moan.

If you would let him, Mat would find a way to make your moans his alarm sound or ringtone. It's his favorite sound in the world. Any chance he gets to make you moan he is going to take it. Whether it's by his tongue, fingers, dick or just his words, any time you moan for him it's like a little victory for him. And so far, he's undefeated.

Mat adds another finger into the mix. He opens up his mouth more and lets his tongue flick over your clit. "Mat m'gonna cum baby- shit," you moaned out, probably louder than you should have. Holding his head in place while your orgasm washed over you, he continued to lick at your folds while you came down from your high.

Your entire body was tingling, your toes were curled up and your thigh muscles were contracting. All of this, and you only had Mat's tongue. Tilting his head to the side Mathew started to lick at you again, making you bite your lip and moan.