➳Chapter 2➳

Recap:

"Come on or else" I threatened. He sighed and climbed into the passenger seat.

I drove off to school. Fast...

Let's make this Bad Boy's day..... A living nightmare.

Bella's POV

I smirked as I shut my car door. People all around stared at my red Ferrari. I know it was a beauty. I can be very cocky sometimes.

"Did you know the Knights are moving next to us" Luke smiled.

"What?!" I nearly yelled at him.

"Didn't mom tell you?" He said innocently.

"No" I huffed.

"Awww is the wittle baby upset" he mimicked a babies voice, whilst pinching my cheeks. I instantly slapped his hands away from cheeks. He ran away laughing.

"I'm going to get you" I yelled behind him. Well, I guess me and Bubba made a scene then, because people stared at me.

Guys checked me out, as I walked to my friends, who were laughing like maniacs with some of the 'Gang.' What the fuck? Why are they here? Not that I don't like them. It's just that they never really talk to us. Well, they do sometimes.

I joined the circle and saw the whole Gang except Dylan. I wonder where he is?

"Hey bitches" I laughed.

"Hey hoe. Hey bitch. Hi" was chorused throughout the group.

"Where's Dylan" me and Luke said in sync. I slapped the back of his head.

"Stop copying me" we both said again. "I hate you" "Pineapple" "Pear" we kept saying the same words.

"Asshole" I said whilst he said "bitch."

"I think Dylan's with his girlfriend" Sean replied to mine and Luke's question.

"Oooo that reminds me. We bitches need to pass that sluts locker" I smriked.

"I don't think Dylan would like if you called his girlfriend a slut" Troye smirked, deviously.

"What are you gonna do Troye. Tell your master. Tell your daddy." I laughed. "You don't know me. You don't know what I can do"

"Dude stay away from her. She's a fucking serial killer" Chase screamed.

"She's just trying to scare you" Tyler laughed his ass off.

"Come on or we're going to miss the bitch dying" Alex smirked. Alex was a nice girl, but she hated Ashley so much, that she would kill her. So Alex gets the pleasure of seeing Ashley die of my pranks.

"You guys coming?" I question.

"Hells yeh" Nash screamed.

We all walk in a big group into school. We walk a bit passed Ashely's locker. A few metres away and hung there trying not to act suspicious.

Ashley was having a heavy makeout session with Dylan. I gagged. We watched them intently, waiting.. She finally let go and turned to her locker. Opening it. She screamed.

"What happened?" Dylan asked casually.

"Look" she took the note and he scanned it. The note said "Suprise Bitch!"

"It's nothing serious" he said throwing it away. She shrugged grabbing her lipstick and swiping it on her lips.

"Ashely" Dylan nearly screamed.