➳Chapter 23➳

Oh my god! Selena looks so good all the time. 😍😪

Recap:

I looked at my outfit and my bed. This was comfy. I'll just sleep in it. I don't care guys. I'm too tired to change and I have wake up in a few hours too!

I put my devices on charge before flopping onto bed and getting comfortable.

I rolled myself into a burrito for even more warmth and closed my eyes. I soon drifted off into a well needed sleep.

Bella's POV

I was woken by loud banging on the door. "It's not Dubai! Wake up we have school Bella!" I managed to make out and there was a constant beeping going off next to me.

Was this house on fire or something? I sat up quickly, blinking and rubbing my eyes. I threw my clock on the floor and collapsed on my bed.

"Bella get up or I'll drag you out of bed!"

"Whatever!" I yelled, my voice muffled by the comforter. I sat up straight again, blinking as the sun shined so brightly in my room. Yeh okay! Thanks sun! I rolled off my bed and fell with a thump.

"My head!" I cried out when it came in contact with the god damn alarm clock. I sat up and rubbed my head. I glared at the broken alarm clock. Oops. I picked it up and threw it in the trash on my way to the restroom.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and did my makeup. You know covering all the hickeys on my neck.

I yawned walking to my closet and pulled on my undergarments. I pulled on my white crop top. The thin straps showed off my shoulders. I made a face. Hmm. I need to fix that. I wiggled into my high waisted black skinny jeans. Finally getting them on, I stretched my legs to stretch out the fabric. Doesn't everyone? You know, so we don't rip them whilst we're walking...? Anyway I grabbed my jean jacket that had fleece on the inside and grabbed cool patches sewn on it. I don't care how hot it was today. This jacket was cute. Got to make them sacrifices. Am I right guys?

I grabbed some shoes and placed them on the floor in my room. I shut the doors of my closet and sat on my vanity table to curl my hair slightly and do my makeup lightly.

"Bella!" There was a yell throughout the house.

"Yes!" I yelled after a few seconds of trying to shove some books into my backpack.

"There's a letter and some stuff for you! I'm going to open it!" He yelled again.

Luke you bastard. I swung my door open and ran down. He was just about to tear it open before I snatched it off him. "My letter Luke. Privacy you asshole." I rolled my eyes and then noticed the door open and people loading flowers-well to be specific roses into the room. "Who ordered roses?"

"I don't know." Luke shrugged. "They came for you with the letter."

My mouth dropped, "seriously?"

"Yes. Now who's the boy Bella?"

"I don't even know if it's a boy! It could be a prank!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Fine. I'm watching you." He pointed at me before walking away to the kitchen I'm assuming.

"1000 roses for you ma'am!" A man handed a white tub that had the words 'Maison Des Fleurs' in gold writing lined with a gold box. The tub consisted of red roses also lined with gold.