➳Chapter 22➳

Recap:

I slowly blinked feeling exhaustion wash over me. My eyes became drowsy and I blinked rapidly trying to stay awake. Dylan chuckled humming a familiar tune. My eyes finally closed slowly and I heard Dylan finish off with, "think I fell for you." And his soft lips kissing my forehead.

Bella's POV

Rays of sunlight cast down onto my closed eyelids. I mumbled a few words trying to get away from the deathly light. I turned but wasn't able to move. Dylan. Ugh this boy has such a god damn strong grip. It's like he thinks someone will come in and kidnap me or I'm going to fall off the bed. On the topic of falling off the bed, I was quite close to the edge.

I blinked my eyes open shuffling about and I turned to look at Dylan, "release me you foul peasant." I grinned, poking his cheek.

"5 more minutes baby." Dylan hugged my closer if possible and rested his chin on my head.

I giggled. It was cute. He was cute. My hand absentmindedly went to play with his silver coloured hair. Was he going to get it dyed today or leave it to just wash out?

"Bella stop-" Dylan murmured as I started to tickle his neck.

"Are you ticklish?"

"No!" Dylan muttered in annoyance. "I can never get any sleep around here!" He groaned letting go of me and rolling over to grab a pillow, which he then smacked onto his face. "The lights are so blinding!"

I laughed and rolled over taking the covers with me. Well guys I rolled over to far. I landed on the floor with a thump and the comforters on top of me in a mess but managing to cover my partly naked body.

I heard Dylan's loud laugh. "Oh dear god! Hah! This is absolutely amazing!" I covered my face with the comforter.

The comforter was being tugged off my face. "No!" I yelled trying to cover myself in embarrassment.

I was blinded by a flash. "You look so fucking cute."

"Dylan no!" I yelled as he rolled back onto the bed, scrolling through his phone.

I managed to stand up slightly, tripping in the process. I pulled the comforter over my shoulders and my phone buzzed.

Dylan chuckled as I reached for my phone. I unlocked it with my thumb print and looked at the text-well not a text. A photo more like. "Dylan I look so bad!" I groaned loudly. I was on the floor as you know and I had the comforter covering my wide smile and my hair was a mess, sticking in every direction.

"I think you look good." I groaned in response putting the phone on the bedside table as it charged. I don't remember putting it on charge last night. Dylan must've done it for me.

"Delete it please."

"You wish." Dylan snorted.

"Dylan..." I trailed off. "How many photos of me do you have on your phone?" I questioned feeling paranoia rise in me. Potential black mail material.

"A few."

"When? How? How many is a few?" I fired questions at him.