➳Chapter 26➳

Recap:

"Yeh and if I ever find out that you treated my sister like that again, our friendship is done and you can say bye to your favourite cars."

"Luke chill! I won't do that. Ever! It was wrong of me."

Luke nodded slowly, "you'd be a great brother in law."

"She doesn't even like me." I scoffed.

"That's because she loves you."

Bella's POV

I stood out on my balcony watching the sun rise over the houses opposite mine. The sky was a beautiful artists' pallet. It had the mix of oranges to pinks. Amazing.

"Why do we always meet like this?" A familiar voice startled me.

"I like to look at the stars and sunrise."

"And I like to look at you." Dylan spoke of so bluntly, making my cheeks flush with colour.

"I'm not that much of a sight."

"You are to me."

I was at a loss for words. I had no idea really how to answer him. How does anyone actually come up with the right response for that anyway?!

"Charming." I mused, glancing over his lean body staring straight at me.

"You don't come out to look at the stars or sunrise do you?" I didn't bother to look at him when he asked.

It had been maybe a week or so now since the incident and we still were not talking to each other, we merely met each other on the balcony maybe every night or every morning and god I would be lying if I said I didn't wait for those blissful moments.

"Of course I do." I mumbled.

"How much sleep are you getting mi amor?"

"I could ask you the same question." I retorted, not wanting to reveal anything.

Dylan sighed loudly, "No sleep is my answer then." I looked at him. His hands were clasped together loosely and hung over the railing. His hair looked flat upon his head and he donned dark circles under his eyes. His cheeks were even more sunken in than usual and all of this worried me. "What about you?"

"Why?" I blurted out, ignoring his question. "Why are you getting no sleep?" I coughed, trying to clarify my earlier point.

"Because a certain someone occupies my mind 24/7." He chuckled, running a hand through his hair.

Me? "Well stop thinking about her then and sleep." I rolled my eyes.

"Her? It's a he. What the fuck?" His face toes tied in disgust and a pool of guilt filled me.

Oh god. I was terribly mistaken. Of course it wasn't me. How embarrassing. My face paled, "o-oh sorry I did-didn't..." I tried to compose a sentence but then Dylan started laughing loudly.

"I was fucking with you! It's a her duh."

I reached out and slapped his shoulder, "you're an ass Dyl!"

"You called me Dyl." He regained his composure and sounded surprised.

"I-uh yeh..." I trailed off, unsure of how to actually answer.