➳Chapter 5➳

Recap:

"I prefer the term beautiful." Dyaln said nudging his nose into my neck. I smiled placed itself on my lips at the gesture. Some people awwed at this. The guy from before had left. Proberly ashamed at himself. People started leaving for break.

Dylan let go after a few moments. "Thank you." I turned my body to face him.

"No problem." He said before walking away. He left me dumbfounded on the spot. I quickly retreated my self to the changing rooms and quickly changed.

Bella's POV

The school day went likea blur. I was thankful that it went fast. The whole day Dylan avoided my like I was a disease. What have I done? I'm really confused and I don't think anyone will understand. He's being a girl on her period. Sheesh talk about girl.

I stood in the parking lot, waiting for my brother. I sighed as I tried to ring him again, most people had gone home already, not wanting to stay in this hell hole. It's was nearly empty. I glared at people as they passed by me. I leaned against a wall, staring out in space.

A hand waved in front of my face snapping me out of 'my world.' The hand belonged to the one and only Chase Bradley. "What you staring at?" He questioned me, trying to find what I was staring at before.

"Nothing." I replied simply.

"Why aren't you home yet?"

"I haven't got a ride." I sighed. "I'll just walk home." I straightened my self and started walking away from him.

"Do you want to ride with me?" He yelled. I stopped, thinking about it. My mom wanted me to be home early. If I'm late she's going to kill me. I tuned on my heel and walked towards Chase. "Okay."

We both walked to his shiny Lamborghini. He went to the passenger side and opened the door. I slipped in thanking him. To be honest that's the second time someone with a status of 'player' opened the door for me. I swear I bet they are secretly gentlemen and mommy boys.

The car roared to life, snapping me out of my little thought cloud. "What were you thinking about?" He asked.

"Just how you opened the door for me. I didn't really think you were a gentleman."

"You judge to quickly."

"No I don't. I didn't mean to judge you." I stated. "Have you seen Dylan all day?" I asked.

"Looks like someone's developing a crush." Chase wiggled his eyebrows.

"No. No. No. Why would I like Dylan?"

"You guys are a match made in heaven."

"Yeh keep thinking that."

"You guys are. Seriously. Ask your friends too." He protested. We soon pulled into my driveway.

"Do you want to come in?" L

"No, no thank you." He smiled. I nodded and thanked him for the ride. I walked out waving him off as he sped out of my driveway. I opened the door and sighed smelling fresh food. I suddenly got excited.

"Mom I'm home!" I yelled.

"Your late!" She yelled from the kitchen. "Go to your brother and he will explain what's haooening today."

I walked up the stairs. "Bubba!?" I yelled out to him.

"In my room sis!" He yelled back to me. I quickly walked to his room, pushing the door open and letting myself in.