➳Chapter 21➳

Dress in the media box and y'all should listen to acquainted whilst reading some of this. 👽🦁

Revised side note:not be rude or anything, I love all of you who read this book I truly do but, I do not like the comments on certain parts on this chapter in particular. There is a fairly explicit part containing a daddy kink. Kinks are kinks. One should not be shamed for it SO IF A CHARACTER HAS SAID KINK STOP COMMENTING ON. It is beyond infuriating and highly annoying to read comments just on that. If you do not like it skip it! It's just not some people's cup of tea ☕️👋🏼

- Sadia👽🐍

Recap:

Dylan laughed, "what's the worst they can do? Dye our hair?"

I smiled at them innocently. Oh they should be worried.

Bella's POV

I wriggled to sit up on the bed properly. I looked at Dylan, who slept peacefully. Awh he looks so cute. No! You've got a mission to complete.

I carefully slipped out of the covers and by this I mean rolled on to the floor. God that hurt! I sat up and looked at Dylan again. Asleep. Thank god.

I did some ninja rolls to my room, to grab the sliver dye. Now you'll look like a.... what's grey/sliver...? . I grinned evilly nonetheless, tip toeing into the room and into his bathroom.

I emptied the contents of his shampoo into the sink and managed to get it all out. I grabbed the box I had prepared last night.

I put down some tissues. Then I put the funnel into the bottle and steadily poured the sliver liquid into the bottle and mixed it with the other stuff it came with.

Don't worry guys I actually read the instructions! So he's not going to get hair loss or anything or it permanently dyed. I hope....

I wiped the bottle down and put the cap on and shook it and wiped it again.

There was a knock on the door and I stopped. Frozen in my spot.

"Bella hurry up! I need to shower!"

"There's other restrooms!" I yelled back at him. I rushed around and turned the tap on so he thought I was doing something...I don't know okay!

I threw the funnel into the box and hid the tiny box in the underneath cupboard, where the plumbing was and we weren't meant to touch.

I looked at the tissues and grabbed them stuffing them into my bra and fixed them. I washed my hands and turned off the tap.

I opened the door and hit Dylan's chest. "Ow!" I rubbed my nose stepping back.

Dylan rolled his eyes and then looked at my top and then me. "Yeh..." He nodded awkwardly.

"I stuff my bra." I yelled and pushed him out of the way faking a loud cry.

"Why?" Dylan rushed after me and I quickly shut the door letting out a loud exhale. "Your boobs are big anyway."

"Dylan!" I yelled.

"Oh uhm..." He trailed off, "I'm going to take a shower." He said after a few moments.

I laughed pulling out the tissues and throwing them in the bin. I sighed and wiped my forehead.

I squinted my eyes and looked at myself. "Stupid." I muttered at myself, looking at the sliver streak on my forehead.

Well, at least I'm going to take a shower now. I undressed and stepped in turning the small button.