Im done trying!!

Alexys POV:I pulled in the drive way and sighed, "Here we go"

Alexys POV:
I pulled in the drive way and sighed, "Here we go".
I go in the house and see liquor bottles all on the table and shake my head. "Brandon!!!" No answer.
"Brandon bring yo ass down here!!" I yell again.
I don't know how much I can deal with anymore. It's getting harder and harder to stay but I love him. He finally comes down stairs, looking drunk as ever. "You wanna talk?" He asked, "yea I guess, since you only wanna talk when your drunk" I mumbled the last part. "Huh?" He asked "huh, oh nothing" I said back. He starts talking while I was in deep thought... He only wants to talk to me about his feelings when he's drunk and he never even listens to me when I tell him about my day or even about my life. He probably don't even know my parents names and that really made me think... is this really who I wanna spend the rest of my life with?? "Babe!!" He yelled. "Huh?" I asked, "I asked are you listening to me" he repeated. "Yea, of course I was!" I said. "Then what did I say??" He asked me. "Ok I wasn't but I'm sorry" I pleaded. "You never listen to me!! You always worry about yourself and never ask me am I okay, I go through stuff too!! I always try to tell you things but you never listen!!" He yelled. See now he got me fucked up..

"Boy fuck you mean I don't ever listen to you!! Every time I try to talk you never listen!! You always say not now or you don't have time!! And you only wanna talk when your fucking drunk!! You don't know shit about me and vice versa and for you to be my boyfriend that's fucking sad!! I'm done bitch!!" I screamed. "Wait! Baby I'm s-sorry!" He slurred. "Boy fuck you! We done get out my house!" I yelled. "No! Bitch you not leaving me!" He yelled at me. "No?? Bitch?!? Alright bet" I ran upstairs to my room ignoring him calling my name. I went to my closet and started rummaging through my shoe boxes, when I got what I was looking for I ran downstairs and took it off safety and pointed it at him.

 I went to my closet and started rummaging through my shoe boxes, when I got what I was looking for I ran downstairs and took it off safety and pointed it at him

This mfka gone stop playing with me.
POW! POW! POW!
"Yea bitch!! Fuck on" I yelled after he ran out the room. I went to the bathroom, looked at myself in the mirror and said "where did I go wrong in life, my parents always told me never let nobody treat me any type of way. And that exactly what I did" I just cried and cried. Until I looked in the  mirror once again and said "I'm a bad bitch not a sad bitch, get it together lexxy".
                       Later in the day:
I arrived at my parents house to see how they are doing. I saw all four cars in the drive way so I assumed they were here. I open the door with my key and yell "Honey I'm home!!" My mom walks down the stairs and say, "you always say that, how you been baby". "I've been good mama, but I gotta tell you that I broke up with Brandon". I never saw my mom look happier, "OH THANK THE LORD!! Whew, I hated that boy". I busted out laughing "MAMA! Why you ain't never tell me you never wanted me with him" my dad jump in to say "We both hated him, always have. We just wanted you happy and thought you would know who makes you happy better than we would". I pouted "awww you guys are the best". "Well I'll see y'all later I gotta go to work", "bye baby, bye sweetheart" they said in sync.
I got in my car, turned it on and waited so I could find the right playlist and started my journey to the club.
At the club:
I walked in and said hey to the bouncer Malcom he so sweet he's like a brother to me. I walked to the back with the rest of the ladies. "Hey ladies", "Hey lexxy" they all say. Maliyah walk up to me "hey baby" she say. I respond back, "Hey bae, you about to go on?", she replied with "Yea, I gotta make some shmoney", "I know that's right" I said. She walk out the dressing room to get ready to perform and I walk out behind her to go behind the counter.
After like an hour of work, I saw Brandon walk in the club with his friends and a lot of girls. That ain't none of my business though so I kept working. I guess Brandon lil thingy wanted a drink so they both got up and came to the counter. When he saw me he kind of froze and looked scared, all I could do was laugh and shake my head. When they finally made it to the counter I said "Hey guys I'm the bartender Lexxy what can I get you" with a slight smile. The girl ordered her drink and looked to Brandon and said "Baby I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back" and kissed him and walked away. I decided to be petty and say "You know you should never let your girlfriend go to the bathroom by herself", he respond with "She a big girl, but I thought you didn't work on the weekdays" I said " I didn't but you knew my schedule so I decided to change it so you be popping up while I'm at work" and walked away, I could feel his eyes on me so I said "Stop looking at me" and kept walking.
After work:
I got in my car, drove past McDonalds and turn around cause my fat ass wanted some and didn't feel like cooking. I got home showered and got in the bed, I ate my food on the way here. I put it on Jessie and I was out like a light.
The next morning:
I woke up to the sun beaming out the curtains, I knew I should've closed them bitches last night. I got in my phone and scrolled on Instagram and I realized I had a photo shoot today so I got up and did my hygiene. I went downstairs to make some breakfast since it was still morning, I made some Bacon, eggs, grits, and bob evan sausages.

*those are the best sausages ever*

I went back upstairs to take a shower *y'all know how to shower* when I got out I brushed my teeth again. I put on my outfit from this lil boutique I found on Instagram.
Her outfit:

Tae finished my hair, I left his house at 5:30 and my appointment was at 6

Tae finished my hair, I left his house at 5:30 and my appointment was at 6. I arrived at my appointment 30 minutes late because of traffic and y'all know I had to stop and get some food. The photographer came rushing towards me soon as he saw me. "Lexxy you're thirty minute late, we are very behind schedule. So imma need you to hurry and get changed" he said in a hurry. I rolled my eyes and walked to my dressing room to change. After the shoot was done I decided to post one. I can't spoil them all.
*At home*
I walked inside the house and sighed I need a puppy or something I thought. I went to make me some food and I decided on making tacos. I took out the meat and went to watch tv. I was watching tv for a couple hours when I went to go start on the food. I seasoned my hamburger meat with Seasoning salt, Lemon pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper. I also put the taco seasoning in it, after it was cooking for a while I strained it and put the taco seasoning, then the taco sauce. I took out all my condiments and shit like Jalapeños, sour cream *if it ain't no sour cream I'm not eating tacos*, cheese, and Doritos. I ate, took a shower, did my night time hygiene and went to sleep.