Her

Dave Pov:
I walked out this lil tuck house and got in my car, she walked outside with nothing but panties and a bra I shook my head cause why. I swear I make some dumb ass decisions, why the fuck did I think it was okay to come here. I pulled up the house was ghetto looking on the outside but you know the inside usually look better, so I go in the her crib and instantly I see bout 20 roaches. I screamed "Ahhh WTF" she ran out the back and said "bae why you screaming" I'm like "Bae?!?" In my soulja boy voice. "Nah fuck that, why you ain't tell me you had bugs" I questioned with a disgusted face. "I didn't know" she retartedly said. "You didn't know!! You didn't know!! Fuck it I'm gone" I said storming out mad asf.

Hours later:
Me and my boys Bully, Shooter, Trey, and Trent pulled up to Club Kindness. We know the Bouncer Malcom so we walked straight in without getting in line dapping him up. We went straight up to our section and we got a good view of the ladies dancing and of the bar. I'm eyeing the bar down and I see this fine ass bartender. I licked my lips, I was staring so hard I didn't even hear Trey talking to me. "What nigga" I asked still staring at her. "Nigga what you looking at" he said following my eyes. "Ohhhhh" he dragged laughing. After a couple minutes a dancer came over to me, she was alright in the face but she was thick like cold grits. *Lmaooo I always wanted to say that*
While she was dancing on me I heard a soft voice speak "Hey yall, I'm the bartender Lexxy what can I get y'all" I looked up and it was the bartender and she had a small smile on her face and it almost made a nigga melt. Trey looked at me and started laughing, I mugged him hard asl and said "nigga shut up, but lemme get a bottle of Hennessy ma" and gave her 150 dollars. She looked at me and took the money and said "Is that all" and looked at the rest of them, they gave her they orders and she walked away looking at me before she fully left. The boys started clowning me or whatever but I just shrugged them off.
After smoking and taking a couple swigs of the henny Dave walked up to the bar, he wasn't drunk though. He looked at Lexxy and said "aye ma, can I get yo number" she looked up and looked around before she saw him and laughed and said "Boy you can't even handle me" and went to the back and clocked out. Damn she really just hoed my dumbass I thought and laughed.

      Weeks later:
Lexxy Pov-
I kept thinking about that man from the club and my breakup with Brandon and decided to go to the studio to vent. I went upstairs to shower *Yall know how to take a shower* when I got out I put on this.

 I went upstairs to shower *Yall know how to take a shower* when I got out I put on this

I got to the studio and asked the receptionist Carmen for a room. And she say it's only one available and it's only available until 5. I take that room and just decided to leave when 4 o'clock hit and it was only 2 right now. I already know how to work everything in the studio from YouTube so I didn't need anybody. I walked in the booth and put the headphones on to hear the beat. I walked closer to the mic and started singing.
The song:
Awe yea, awe yea, awe yea, awe yea, uh, awe yea awe yea, aye 2x
Said I, drunk mind talks sober thoughts yea, is it me that you want, me that you want, guess it's me that you want tonight. Cause I think we talk more when your, intoxicated... inebriated and baby I hate it. Cause I think that this the only way, you gone open up to me, don't talk to much to me. Cause this is how this goes I know it, take one drink to the head and... everything just feels right and if it ain't right, it's alright, alright tonight. I guess amnesia is the thing, you do in the morning, nobody's calling you you just do that to leave the room, like you always do, I never needed you, I just I just want you... wanted, wanted you to love me, to trust me, put nothing above me just... put your heart in my hands yea, lemme make all the plans, make all the plans, lemme make all the plans tonight.
           Song over: *y'all just can listen to it. It's too much work*

I opened my eyes and jumped hard asl cause the man from the club and some other men was there. I nervously smile and walk out the booth. "Uhhh hey y'all" I nervously say. The man from the club said "Wassuh luh mama". "I'm just gonna get out y'all way" I said then walked out after saying bye. As I'm getting in my car the man from the club came up to me and asked for my number. I smiled and said "Your not gonna give up are you" and his extra corny ass was like "my mama always told me to never give up on my dreams" I was cracking up "boy you so fucking lame dude!!" I said laughing. He just laughed and said "you gone give me yo number or what??" I slightly smile and say "yea you can get my number". He got my  number after some thinking and he convinced me to stay with them for a couple hours. The whole time I was there, I was cracking up. I got second hand high and was on one. He went in the booth and started rapping, he mentioned something about a lightskin girl with a big booty, he was staring at me the whole time, while the others just watched us start at each other. After a couple more minutes I decided I was gonna go home. The man walked me out and all the way to my car. We held a little conversation while I was getting situated in the car. We said our last goodbyes and I finally pulled off, I got all the way home and ate dinner then I realized I never got this nigga name with my dumbass and then I shrugged it off cause fuck it🤷🏽‍♀️ oh well if it's meant to be then I'll see him again. As Im putting on my clothes cause I just got out the shower, I hear my phone vibrate. I smiled seeing it was that man from the club. I really gotta learn his name I can't keep calling him that.
Message thread:

We was texting for the rest of the night before I went to sleep on him

We was texting for the rest of the night before I went to sleep on him. I think he might be a cool dude.. but I need to slow down cause I catch feelings too fast and always get heartbroken.