Destined

Dave's POV:
I'm at the crib chilling when I got a FaceTime call from Bully, he said he wanted to go to the Mall today so I agreed. I go upstairs to pick out an outfit and take a shower.
The outfit he picked:

As I was getting ready I started thinking of that girl from the club

As I was getting ready I started thinking of that girl from the club. Alexys her name just sound so sexy, she so sexy, her moans so sexy, everything about her is just so sexy to me. I noticed my mans started rising thinking about her so I hurried up and tried to think of a old granny naked, he started lowering so I finished getting dressed. That was close ngl.... I got in my car after locking my door and headed to the direction of the mall. Bully and the rest of gang nem was gone meet me there so.....
I pulled up to the mall and I walked in straight to the food court. I saw bully and Trey tryna talk to this one shorty, she was bad no cap but Lexxy fasho look badder. Why am I thinking about this girl so much I thought, I shook that thought off and walked towards them. "Listen babygirl, I could change yo life if you gimme a chance." Soon as I heard Trey say that lame ass line I knew she was about to walk away and I was right. She started to walk away until she saw me and ofc she tried to talk to a nigga, as she walked closer to me trying to convince me to sleep with her, I looked up and saw Lexxy looking at me but turned her head when she saw that I was looking and walked away. I watched her ass move in them jeans and wondered how it move like that in Jeans. Inna jeans tho I thought and laughed. I looked at shorty infront of me and said "excuse me ma" and walked around her to go find Lexxy. I'm walking through the mall looking for her, and just when I was about to give up I saw her talking to some clown ass nigga. I walked up to them, put my arms around her waist and mugged him hard asl... "Don't you got somewhere else to be lil nigga" I questioned. He looked at me and said "Nah East, I'm tryna talk to little miss Lexxy right here" he said. I looked at her and said "you gave this nigga yo name??" She looked at me innocently and spoke in her soft voice "He asked me what's my name as soon as he walked up to me." I just shook my head and told him to get gone.

Me and Lexxy walked around the mall having a conversation until these niggas came up to me saying they leaving. I looked at Lexxy and she nodded her head telling me to go, I looked at her and then looked back at them. "Y'all gone head without me, I'll see y'all boys later". They started geeking and left. I shook my head and continued around the mall with Lexxy.

Lexxy POV:
Dave's boys started geeking when he told them he was going to stay with me and I couldn't do nothing but blush. His friends left and we went to Chanel to get me some new glasses. As we were in there trying on glasses, some girl walked up to us yelling Dave's name. "East!! East!!" He didn't look at her just kept trying on glasses so I started cracking up. She looked at me and said "bitch what's funny" so I laughed again and said "Not bitch, it's Lexxy but what's so funny is how you making a fool out of yourself and he not even paying you no mind, so it's best if you keep it cute and dismiss yourself love." And with that I grabbed Dave's hand and walked around her. When we left out Dave's started laughing and I mugged him "What the fuck so funny" I asked. "I love the way you did that, you so sexy and it made my dick hard" he said staring at my lips. I felt myself blush so I turned my head and walked away, I heard him laughing and running behind me. We walked out the mall, Dave walked me to my car and was like "you gone unblock me" I looked at him funny and said "What makes you think you blocked" he looked shocked and asked "I'm not blocked??" I laughed and said "Nah you are blocked, but what makes you think that" he sucked his teeth and was like "bro just unblock me" I agreed and unblocked him, texted him to show him he unblocked. "Alright bye Dave" I said starting my car. "Bye mamas" he said smiling, I started blushing and pulled off. As I'm driving I keep think of his smile, he so handsome and his smile makes my heart warm.

I got home so I could get dressed cause I got a hosting tonight at club Luxury with Tae and the girls. I hurried up since I was it was 10 o'clock and they say I take forever to get ready. I finished my shower and I'm done with my makeup so now it's have to find a outfit and I think un have the perfect one. I put on my clothes and sprayed my perfume and just as I put on my shoes tae called and said they were outside. I walked down the stairs and out the door. I got in the car and spoke to all my bitches, ofc dream had to be the loudest. We turning up on our way to the club. I heard ice me out by Kash Doll so already know I had to do my remix......
We pull up to the club and hear the dj say "YO, YO, YO we got Ari in the building with Arrogant Tae, Dream Doll, and Liyah!!! Make some noise!!" The crowd started cutting up, the music started blasting and I saw flashes every direction. My body guard Tae lead me up to our section which had drinks and hookahs just how I like it, all I'm missing is my hot wings. I then saw a bottle girl coming with two trays of hot wings I started smiling hard asl. Tae put the camera in my face yelling "Her fat ass is ready" I flipped him off and Liyah said "Boy get off my btc nuts" I said "exactly, hop off nigga" we all started laughing, the dj announced somebody else and everybody went crazy. I was too busy on my wings to really care though until Tae said "there go yo man Lexxy" I already knew who he was talking about too so I started smiling but I never looked up, that was until Liyah said "oop bitch he coming" and sat down next to Dream. I looked up and he was definitely coming over here towards us, I had to think quick.... I couldn't think of nothing and he was already here shiiiiit I thought and laughed. "Heyyyy" I said smiling, "Wassup ma" he said smiling with that beautiful smile ugh. Me and Dave was talking and I realized that I never took pictures for the gram so I called Tae so he can take them but Dave said " I gotchu ma" so I let him take it " they better be good too" I said. He waved me off so I posed. He showed me the picture and to my surprise they were actually cute and I guess Dave knew what I was thinking so he was like "Yeaaa, I'm like that" I laughed and pushed him.

Liked by Dave East and 293,900 othersTherealkylesister: the sweetest, inside and out😜😘Comments:Dave East: Sure is😋TheyLoveLiyah: Yasss best friend!! Baby you fine💋😍ArrogantTae: It's the look for meDream Doll: It's Dave's Comment for me😭🥰

Therealkylesister: the sweetest, inside and out😜😘
Comments:
Dave East: Sure is😋
TheyLoveLiyah: Yasss best friend!! Baby you fine💋😍
ArrogantTae: It's the look for me
Dream Doll: It's Dave's Comment for me😭🥰

"We gone be on theshaderoom" I told Dave. He looked up at me for a second and said "Aren't we always" I nodded and shrugged. I peeped one of Dave's friends talking to Liyah but imma mind my business. We continued to party and I gave Dave a lap dance and we had a lil make our section I could feel people looking at us, but I didn't care and neither did he. I'm fasho not going to remember none of this shit tomorrow and I'm probably going to regret it.