One night

2 years later:
Lexxy POV~
I was just leaving the post office from delivering my packages to my customers. While I was on my way home to my boyfriend, my friend Tae called me "Heyyy bitch" he yelled through the phone and of course my ghetto ass replied with "Hey hoe" we both started laughing. "We going out tonight" he said. "Okay bet" I said and hung up. I sped home cause it was already 7 o'clock and I take forever to get ready. I go home and saw that Justin's car was outside so I go in. When I went in it was music blasting and the smell of weed instantly hit my nose, I scrunch myself face up and yelled "Baby!!" And jogged up the stairs, as I got closer to the room I hear moaning. I shook my head in disbelief and scoffed "No tf he didn't" I said laughing. I opened the door, they still haven't noticed me so I took my gun off safety and I shot up on the air. They both jumped and looked at me like they was scared. Shit y'all ought to be scared I thought and laughed. I never really like Justin but it's just disrespectful that he brought this hoe to my house. "Get tf out!! Both of y'all" I yelled. They both jumped up, grabbed they clothes and ran down the stairs. I laughed and went to take a shower.

     After the shower, and getting ready:

I put on my clothes and did my makeup and as soon as I put my last shoe on Tae called me screaming "I'm outside hoe!!" I laughed and said "bitch here I come". When I get outside Tae rolled window down and said "Yasss bitch you look tf goodt!!! Lemme take yo pictures" so I started posing.
Instagram:

Therealkylesister: Young btc having motion!!😜100,839 likesRandom btc: Yassss sis you look good!!Weluvkylesister: Look at my sis!!😍ArrogantTae: Baby you look fine

100,839 likes
Random btc: Yassss sis you look good!!
Weluvkylesister: Look at my sis!!😍
ArrogantTae: Baby you look fine... but where my pc??
🔄 Tae took my pictures🙄 damn you happy??
TheyLoveLiyah: Go bestie! That's my bestie!!😍🥰
TheyLoveLiyah: Fine ass
Thirstynigga123: Ma lemme take you out
And 1500 more

                At the club:
"Aye yall my girl Lexxy and Arrogant Tae is in the building!!" The dj yelled and the crowd went wild. I waved as my security guards guided me to my section. I saw all my friends in there turning up!! "Hey bitches!!" I yelled. "Hey bestie" Maliyah drunk ass said. The rest of them greeted me and we started turning tf up. I heard Kstylis Booty me down and I went to the dance floor and started cutting up. It was some girls hyping me up and my bitches was hyping me up too. The dj introduced some other person and I ain't really pay attention. I just kept dancing.

Dave POV:
I walked in the club with my niggas, the dj introduced me and the crowd went crazy for a nigga. Me and the boys went to our section, but I heard all these girls yelling and the niggas mumbling shit like "damn her shit fat, it's moving like water". So of course I had to see who it was I walked towards the crowd and see some big booty lightskin bitch throwing her shit. I'm taking ass everywhere, she had her girls with her and they was right beside her dancing too, and some nigga with green hair. I go behind her and her friends started hyping us up. She didn't even turn around she just kept throwing that shit and she got low, touching her toes while her ass was on my mans below. I felt him start to rise and I guess she did too and I could tell she was drunk, and she ended up saying "damn you fine daddy" and I'm like "shit, you wanna get up outta here?" And she nodded her head and we was out that bitch.

      The next morning:
Lexxy POV:
    I woke up in some man bed naked, I hurried up and got my clothes, called an Uber and left. I can't believe I just did that. My head was hurting so fucking bad dude. My legs sore as a mfka. I'm just ready to get in my bed and go back to sleep. I didn't have to do anything today so I guess I'll stay in the house all day. I wonder who I just slept with smdh. I got in the house and went straight upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower and take off this makeup. After I got out the shower I put on my undergarments and got straight in the mfkin bed and was out like a light. I woke up to my phone vibrating constantly so I got up and went to do my hygiene. After that I checked the time and it was 4 in the afternoon, it was notifications from Instagram and missed calls from my friends. I went on Instagram first and saw I was posted on the shade room, I sighed nothing good comes from theshaderoom. I get on there and I see a post about me and that mystery dude from the club... that sounds so familiar... "man from the club" I repeated and shrugged.

Theshaderoom:

900,9283 likesTSR: Looks like influencer Lexxy was spotted with rapper Dave East last night at club Dynasty

900,9283 likes
TSR: Looks like influencer Lexxy was spotted with rapper Dave East last night at club Dynasty... Rumor has it, they was seen 2 years ago at the same place when Lexxy was a bartender. Could they be a couple?? Roomies let me know what y'all think. The tea 🍵 is piping hot honey.
Comments:
Random: They would be a cute ass couple ngl
Dream doll: y'all so extra🤦🏽‍♀️
LexxyxDave: I ship
Therealkylesister: I do not know that man, I was dancing and he came up behind me.
DaveEast: Like shawty said, ion kno her but she fine tho.
          Real life:
Dave POV:
Man I woke up to a big ass headache, I stretched my arms out to see if that girl was still here so I came get rid of her, but to my surprise she was already gone. I shrugged, less work for me to do. I went to the studio and was working on a couple of songs. I was there for hours until I decided I would go get some food and and then come back. I went to In-and-out got me a burger and some fries. I went back in the studio and saw my boys was there. I went in the booth and started my verse. Hours later everybody phones started going off, "damn wtf is it now" I said laughing. I grab my phone as well as everybody else, I went to where the notifications was coming from and I saw it was Instagram from theshaderoom and I shook my head cause they only post bullshit.

It was a picture of me and the girl that I went home with saying that we were spotted out at the same club together 2 years ago when she was a bartender. I honestly don't know who she is so I was about comment but I saw she beat me to it saying she didn't know me and basically calling me a thirsty ass nigga. I just let it slide, commenting that I didn't know her either. I went to her page, she bad asf I scrolled all the way down and realized she was the bartender at Dynasty 2 years ago and I was tryna talk to her but she was playing with a nigga, so I was doing me and she saw me with a girl and cussed me out then we stopped talking. "Damn nigga you went home with her" Trey asked. "Hell yea, but that's ole girl from the club 2 years ago" and we talked about it for a little bit more and just left it alone.