Birthday prt 2

Lexxy POV:
A couple hours after the party!     

Dave's House

Me and Dave were sitting on his couch as he gave me a foot massage, Dave sat my foot down. "Why you stop?? You were doing so good" I whined. "I can tell you was moaning and shit" he said laughing and then straightened his face, "but nah fr though why you never told me about my child Alex??". I sighed I knew he gonna ask this, "Honestly Dave, I was scared because you know how you are... well were" I stated. "Alexys what do you mean? I never would've denied my son. I never would've denied you bro, because you are who I want." I looked up at him and smiled, "You wanna be with me David?" He looked at me and smiled "No I just said that because that's how I was feeling a couple months ago" he laughed.

I got angry and slapped him "Dave why the fuck would you play with me like that!" He stopped laughing and his eyes turned darker than before, I got a little scared I ain't gone lie. "Alexys Monae... Don't you ever put yo fucking hands on me no more my nigga." He said calmly as he grabbed my neck. I looked in his eyes and smirked, "oh yea...? What you gone do about it?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled, next thing you know he punched me and I'm on the ground holding my face staring at him shocked.
*author here- I'm just playing y'all🤣

Dave's Pov;
"Oh yea...? What you gone do about it?" She said. I raised my eyebrow and licked my lips then laughed... yea she just don't know I'll fuck her shit up. I laughed again and let her go. "I ain't even gone go there with you Lex" I started to walk away but she grabbed my whole dick. I looked down and froze up, she walked closer to me, still holding it and whispered in my ear "You so fine, the things I'll let you do to me" she licked my ear and walked away.. I looked down and saw my man's standing straight up... shittttt, she definitely not about to bitch me. I went to go find her and found her in the guest bathroom taking pictures, I stormed in there and snatched her phone from her, sat her on the sink and her back was facing the mirror. I had her lean back a little bit to the point where she was leaning on the mirror, I picked up her legs and spreader them open, bent down and started kissing in between her thighs, I made sure to keep eye contact with her the entire time. I pulled down her shorts with her help of course, I rubbed her stomach and then I started to her kiss her bottom lips through her panties while she moaned. I used my fingers to gently rub her box  to tease her, Lexxy was a moaning mess, when I knew she was almost done I stopped and stood up. She slowly opened her eyes and said "why are you doing?" I yawned and said "I'm tired, I'll finish tomorrow" I laughed and walked away. I could hear her yelling from the bathroom "Its cool imma finish by myself and I'm beating yo ass when I'm done". I laughed and went in my room to lay down. As I was dosing off I heard the water running and then heard her loud moans and that shit turned me on, but I decided I wanted to play some more so I went outside to turn the water off. "Wtf broooo!!" I heard her yell again  and started dying. I walked in the bathroom with her and took my clothes off. I walked towards the tub and scooped her up then took her to the room and laid her on the bed. I looked at her and asked her if this what she wanted and she shook her head yea. I put my tip at her entrance and rammed it in her "Fuckkkk" she screamed. I looked at her shook my head and kept going,  "who's is it??" I asked her. She looked at me and said "mine" I laughed and rammed into her again "wrong, it's mine and you bet not let no nigga have my shit" I said drilling her shit.

*author here— okayyyyy byeeee I'll see y'all in like 3 weeks when I update again, I already started writing the next chapter. Stay tuned though because it's only gone get juicier and juicier!!😘