The birthday party prt.1

Lexxy:

Okay, so today is my birthday and right now I'm ripping and running to get things for the party. I told everybody that I'm not doing anything to celebrate it and I got a photo shoot that I want them to come to. Right now I'm at the mall getting me an outfit. My stomach literally grew over night and I look about 6 months. I go into Chanel to get me a purse just because. I walked into a store, ion really know how to pronounce it but I found the perfect outfit for the party.
(Author here: ion know what store to say she got it from so I just improvised🤣)

3hours later:
I'm rushing to get ready and go to the hall, as of right now I'm putting on my makeup. Tae did my hair a couple days ago. He think he know something but he actually don't whole time. But I'm done with the my makeup so I slipped on my clothes and put a big puffy jacket over me. I walked down the stairs where my purse, shoes, and car keys was.... I grabbed them and then ran out the door. I made it to the venue in 15 minutes, I saw no one was there yet so I took that as the perfect opportunity to dash in there to help finish the set up.

30 minutes later:
Everyone is here and they are waiting for my special entrance. I don't know if Dave came or not but I honestly don't even care because today is about me and my secret baby. I walked towards the door took a deep breath and pushed it open. Everyone looked up and gasped at the sight in front of them. I walked down the spiral staircase and stood in front of them. Tae and Liyah was screaming to the top of their lungs, my mom had tears in her eyes as  dad had a look of shock upon his face.
My friends came running and screaming to me about how happy they are. My mom walked up to me "Oh my sweet babygirl, you're going to be a mother." She said as tears cam down her face and she brought me into a hug. My dad came over and hugged me "congratulations babygirl" I cried and held on to him super tight. "I was so scared about telling everybody, I didn't want y'all to judge me" I said bawling. "Aw sweetheart we weren't going to judge you, you are our daughter." My mom said hugging me again. Tae came over and yelled "alright enough of that mushy shi- stuff... sorry mama" I laughed and agreed. As I made my way around greeting everybody and them telling me congratulations, I was ready to reveal the gender of my baby. As I was going up to the dance floor Tae stopped me and told me to turn around. I turned and I saw Dave, we made eye contact and then he made contact with my belly. I froze up and just looked at him, he looked a little hurt and a little angry so I scurried over to him.
"Uhm, Hi David" I said nervously. "Hey Alexys... you wanna tell me what's going on?" He questioned. I looked down at my feet which I could barely see and said "I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I was scared" he looked taken back, "wait, so this is my kid?? And what were you scared of??" He asked... "I don't know you reaction maybe." He sighed and rubbed his forehead and pulled me into a hug. "Alexys,
I would never disown a child, especially if it's my own." "I'm so sorry" I cried. His face softened "come on don't cry. Let's go eat" Tae came over and said "Yes I was eavesdropping but, actually we was going to find out the gender of my godchild" he smiled at Dave. " okay well let's go."

"Okay now. Can I get everybody's attention!!!" I yelled. No one stopped to look at me. "Helloooo!!" A few people gave me their undivided attention. "AYO STFU" Dave yelled and everybody started quieting down. I mouthed a thank you to Dave. "Okay so now I'm going to find out the gender, I wanted to do something really simple because I planned this on my own on short notice." I said and everybody nodded. "So let's begin" I said happily. I popped open the balloon and.....