Two positives and one Negative

5 weeks later:
Lexxy POV:
I'm at the mall with Liyah and Tae so we could get some clothes for the party tonight. I've been throwing up for like 3 weeks now I don't know what to do. I think I'm pregnant but I'm not telling anyone. I think I want to keep my pregnancy a secret IF there is something to keep a secret, but I'm sure I'm not pregnant it's my body I would know. We went to Gucci to get some glasses. I decided to post the picture I took earlier.
Therealkylesister:

 Liked by Dave East and 240,035 othersComments:ArrogantTae: Yasss baby!! Look at you😍TheyLoveLiyah: Bestie Pooh😩Random: She so fineHaterhoe: she so ugly to meDreamdoll: My friend fine😜TheyLoveLiyah: you wanna bump😏

Comments:
ArrogantTae: Yasss baby!! Look at you😍
TheyLoveLiyah: Bestie Pooh😩
Random: She so fine
Haterhoe: she so ugly to me
Dreamdoll: My friend fine😜
TheyLoveLiyah: you wanna bump😏

Dave East:

Therealkylesister and 308,558 others Comments:Randomslut: Daddy😩Hatingnigga: You look like smb stressed out crackhead granddaddyJennyfrmthebloxk: he so fine

Comments:
Randomslut: Daddy😩
Hatingnigga: You look like smb stressed out crackhead granddaddy
Jennyfrmthebloxk: he so fine

Real life:
I was scrolling on Instagram while I waited in line at Panda Express when I felt somebody come behind me, I turned around to see the guy from the club. "Wassuh ma" he said, why does that sound so familiar I thought. "Hey" I slightly smiled, "you don't remember me do you?" He asked with the most beautiful smile ever. I nervously laugh and say "uh from the club a month ago". He goes "well yea, but two years ago also. We met at the club and you was a bartender and then we saw each at the studio" then I take a good look at him looking confused, then I remembered "Oh, yea I remember you" I said then walked up to the register and offered. After I ordered I went to a table with my food and sat down, soon after he followed me. As I was eating I could feel his eyes on me but I wouldn't dare look up. A couple of minutes later his eyes was still on me so I finally looked up and said "boy wtf why you keep staring at me" he look shocked, then amused and laughed "girl cause you beautiful as hell but you keep playing with a nigga". I laughed and said "ain't nobody playing with you, I'm just not for the bullshit that's all. You can't want to be with me and entertain other females simple as that." With that being said I got up and walked out the mall. Tae left earlier to drop Liyah off to her doctors appointment for a new birth control prescription and he had an appointment also ifkyk.
Days Later:
Lexxy POV:
I woke up to the sun beaming, I knew I should've closed them damn curtains last night. I woke up and stretched, that shit felt so good I did that lil seizure shit😮‍💨. Lmaooo. I did my hygiene and went downstairs to make breakfast since it was morning, I made eggs, bacon, grits, and bob evan sausages. *best sausages ever* after I got done with breakfast I went back upstairs to take a shower. When I got out the shower I brushed my teeth and put on my outfit for the day. *outfit in MM*