3 months

Lexxy POV:
  I am now 3 months pregnant and on my way to my appointment. It's still a secret nobody knows, I got a little pudge so no one really suspects anything. But if they start to get suspicious then I would tell them it's a food baby. I pulled in and walked all the way to the door. I'm mfkin tired I thought, I walked in and went to the receptionist I talked to her and everything, she gave me the sign in sheet and told me a nurse would come to get me shortly. After a while a nurse called my name so I got up and she led me to a room. I was in there for some time then doctor Barnard came and got everything set for the ultrasound. We made small talk and she was asking me about my diet and was I eating right for the baby.After a while the black, white, and gray screen popped up and I saw my baby. Hopefully it's a girl, I want a girl so bad.

A few hours later:
I left my appointment a couple hours ago and I went baby and birthday shopping afterwards. My birthday was coming up, so I decided to have a party. I also have some tricks up my sleeve. I want to mix my birthday party with my gender reveal so it's going to be two surprises for them and one surprise for me. I know I said I wanted to keep my baby a secret from everybody, but now it's going to be a secret from social media. I planned everything on my own, and it's about finished now all I have to do is decorate the hall. Anyways I am currently on my way to Dave's house for a friendly game night. Yes I said friendly cause we are only friends... I feel like it's some sexual tension there but I'm not going to make the first move simply because I don't know if he feel the same way about me. Anyways, I'm going to my parents house and then to Tae's house.

•The Wallace's house
I walked in my parents house and went straight to the kitchen, I opened the refrigerator when I heard my dad say "Yo fat ass always in my damn kitchen, every time you come it never fails". "I wouldn't have to be in your kitchen if you restocked my refrigerator" I replied smartly. We looked at each other and laughed, my mama came in the kitchen looked at my dad and rolled her eyes. "Oop trouble in paradise" I said, my mama side eyed me while my daddy laughed "Girl, yo mama just mad cause she think  I ate her left over Chinese food" my daddy said. They continued to go back and forth so I just went back in the refrigerator and saw a container so I put it in the microwave and when it was done I started eating it. My parents stopped arguing and looked at me. My mama gasped while my daddy shook his head, "I told you I didn't eat yo stuff Janae" my daddy fussed. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you baby" my mama said pouting. "It's okay, you just gotta make it up to me" he said smirking. I gasped and scrunched up my face. "You know I will, how about we start now" she said walking up to him, kissing him. They started making out and I got up, got all my stuff and ran to the car.

•Outside of Tae house
I had to sit in the car for a moment because ain't no way I just witnessed this with my parents. I gathered my self and shook those horrible thoughts out my head and made my way to his door. I unlocked the door because I had a key of course. "Bae!" I yelled while laughing, I hear Tae running all the way down the hallway and stomping down the stairs. His big ass I thought while laughing.
"Hey bestie" Tae yelled while running to me, "Hey hoe" I said as he hugged me. We went to his couch and he started questioning me. "So..... what's going on with you and Dave" he said smirking and raising his eyebrows. I laughed and said nothing but of course he wasn't having that answer. "Bitch tell me!!" He whined. "Nothing, I think I want something to be going on with us but nothing is happening and then considering the fact that I'm pre" I cut myself off. Tae stopped what he was doing and looked at me with wide eyes. No no nooooo. "You're what??" He questioned. "I'm pressing charges??" I said unsure.... He looked down at my stomach and then up at my face and scanned my whole body. His eyes widened and he got up screaming and running around his house.
I can never keep a secret... smh

Do y'all think Tae will believe her??

How y'all feel about Ari keeping it a secret from everybody??

I know this chapter is short and I don't update a lot but it's like I know what I wanna write about but I don't know how to word it, you feel me??