a stressed mom!

I was woken up by Ben today, which means I was thrown off my hammock and instead of helping me up, Ben just laughed. But I think that's how best friends are, laugh at first and then give you a helping hand. Ben told me he's off today and that I'm going to work with the Slicers. We had breakfast together until it was time to go to work. 

When I arrived at the bloodhouse, Winston held out his hand to welcome me. It was covered in blood, though. "Yeah, sorry about that greenie. Hahaha, hope you're not afraid of a little bit of blood." He said with a smirk. Pff! Me and fear...NEVER!

"Not at all!" I shook his hand.

Don't get me wrong, inside I'm just throwing up, but I won't dare to let anyone notice. You could say... hard shell keeps soft core.

Winston looked at me with widen eyes and a small grin on his lips. I guess he didn't expect me to shake his bloody hand. 

Maybe he thinks that I am special now, I mean, don't get me wrong, I am!

 Winston explained  my duties to me and that I should cut the dead pig into pieces for now. I took a knife, which I accidentally dropped, and bent down. When I stood up to start my work, I noticed that all the Slicers were staring at me. Uhrgg..Guys. Always have to look at your shucking ass!

I took the knife in my hand and cut off the pig's genetalies without blinking an eyelid and without breaking off eye contact to the boys.

All the slicers quickly looked away with anxious looks. "Badass" I heard a boy murmuring. 

"So, I really don't know if I should be impressed or afraid of you." I heard Ben say behind me. I turned to him and winked at him. "How long have you been standing there?" I asked my best friend. "Oh, just long enough to watch your little show. Badass, by the way, I have to admit." I started giggling.

„What happened to your hand? "A slicer suddenly panicked, which maid me look at my hand and Ben turn into.....wait for it......a stressed mom!

„OH MY GOD!!! Shuck! You are bleeding! This is bad! You are going to die! .....DIE! What do I do?! What do we do?! You can't just leave me with this shuck-faces alone! I need you! Don't you dare die or I am going to kill you by myself! Stay with me bestie! You hear me! Stay with meeeee! "

Ben frantically shouted all over the place whereas I froze in my spot, not able to comprehend what in the world was happening to this shank. „Ben" I tried, but my shucked up best Friend only continued to ramble. „You damn suck-face! Calm the shuck down, MOM - it's just a cut! " I shouted at him.

Luckily, I heard Winston scream so I can get out of this silly situation. I mean, I love Ben, I really do, but sometimes he is just .... really shucked-up.

I ran to Winston and immediately understood the situation and tried to help him.

One of the pigs got out and I'm trying to get it back again. Since Ben thinks that he could do it so much better than me, he also tries to catch the pig which he fails, because he falls on the ground every ten seconds.

"Come here piggi piggi. Come to daddy!" Ben tries to lure the animal to him.

"Hahaha Ben, I have to admit, your kid got the good look from you!" I said with a sassy grin.

Winston and I busted out with laughing.

*Time skip*

When Ben sat with me at lunch, we talked about my job testing and how it went. "I swear I nearly killed everyone in that place!" You shake your head and shudder. Being a Slicer was not for me! I mean, after my little show with the knife, every Slicer was quite afraid of me.

"Well at least you're not as bad as Winston was when he started. We were so close to making him a Slopper. Personally, I think we still should." Ben laughed. Winston rolled his eyes. "Hey, stop telling her lies! Slim it Ben and eat your goddamn food or I am telling Frypan you don't like it. And you know how he gets." Ben nodded with his smile slipping off his face quickly while I just laughed. But my laughter fell silent when I heard the voice of the biggest idiot in the whole glade behind me. "Pff, I don't think, that you could kill anyone, kid." Before I could snap back at him, Ben began to speak. "Hey man, you better not challenge her. I don't feel like running in the maze tomorrow by myself."

"Pfff, please, I could kill her if I wanted to!" Uhgg! I don't think that idiot can ever shut up! But neither do I, soo...

"So could anyone else!" I shouted at him.

"What are-"he raised an eyebrow at me, but I cut him of before he could snap something back.

"Yeah, so could a horse, a cat, a pig or a REALLY ambitious duck! Hell, I could even kill myself with a fork! A STUPID SHUCKED-UP FORK!! The point is, it is not so hard! YOURE NOT SPECIAL MINHO!" I shouted at him.

The other gladers had their mouths in an 'o' shape or were busting out with laugher.

"No, I checked my receipt. I didn't buy any of your bullshit!" Minho said sarcastic.

"I would like to confirm that I don't care!" I snaped back.

"Well, I would like to confirm that I hate you!" he shouted.

"Oh, you hate me? Well, join the club man! They are weekly meeting at the corner of I don't give a fuck street and kiss my ass BLVD!" He was speechless! Hah, I ruined him! FINALLY, this slinthead closed his goddamn mouth!

The other gladers laughed so hard and started to scream something like.. 

"BURN!!!" 

"SHE ENDED HIM!"

"Well, that's why you don't mess with the Queen of sass!" Alby said before he sent us all to bed.