I knew that you had always found me hot!

Minho and I were running again, and I felt really happy for some reason.

So happy that I didn't see the small rock and I tripped over it falling on the stone floor of the maze. I managed to turn my body to make me fall on my back and not my face.

Minho stopped when he heard the bang and turned around. I was already in a sitting position and looked at my arms who were bruised.

"Did you just fall?" He said with a smirk.

"No." I said sassy. "I attacked the ground."

He crossed his arms. "Backwards?"

"I'm a shucking genius." I said still sassy.

Minho shook his head while laughing and helped me up. When I was back on the floor, he took my hand again and looked at the wounds on it.

However, I felt no pain anymore, but a shucking tingling sensation at the point where he is touching me.

Oh god, stupid shucking feelings!

"The wound doesn't look too bad. I would suggest we run back to the glade because the walls will close soon anyway and then you just clean your hands with water." Minho suggest who was still holding my hand.

"Last time I checked I was the medjack of the two of us." I said with a smirk, and he rolled his eyes, although I could swear, he was holding back a grin before we ran back.

"What happened to you?!" Ben asked in panic when he aw my hands back in the glade

"Oh nothing, I just fall over a rock." I said calmly and shrugged my shoulders.

„Hey Ben." Minho greeted our friend when he finally caught up with me. And yes, we started running at the same time, but it's not my fault that I'm still faster than him.

"Hey rock!" Ben said and winked at me with a smirk.

I kicked him on the arm, and he just laughed at me, while Minho didn't get it and ran to the map room, to which I followed, after further eye rolls at Ben.

After Minho and I had drawn everything in, we left the map room and ran in other directions.

I actually wanted to take a shower to clean my wound with water, but I was stopped by Ben who wants to tell me one of his bad jokes again.

„What does the crocodile say when it meets a leopard?" Ben asked.

Seriously, I can't be the only one? These jokes aren't normal, right? RIGHT!?

"Shuck it! Ben shut the bloody hell up!" Newt said and was about to throw a shoe at him, but I protested and stopped him from doing so.

"Hey! Nobody throws a shoe at my best friend!" I said and stopped Newt from throwing the shoe at Ben.

My bestie sighed relived. "Thank you, Amy! At least someone here appreciates my jokes-"

"Nobody except from me! I'm the only one who throws shoes at people!" I said and cut Ben off from his 'speech'.

This made Ben roll his eyes and looked annoyed at every single one of us. Meanwhile, Newt only shrugged his shoulders and handed me the shoe.

„Soooo.....what does the crocodile say when it meets a leopard? It says tha--OW!!" Ben cried out as I cut him off his sentence by hitting his face with the shoe.

Newt and I brust out laughing and Ben laughed with us after a few seconds.

However, my hand started to hurt again, so I decided to take a shower.