I can't be in the shucking friendzone!

After Jackson's banishment, I retreated a bit and tried to figure out what that connection between me and Thomas was.

I can't explain it, but it feels like I've known him forever, and that makes me curious.

What am I saying, I'm always curious!

But seriously, it feels like I have to protect him.

Lately we've been spending a lot of time together and this connection has grown stronger and stronger.
"I don't understand Amy. How can someone be that sarcastic?" said Thomas, who laughed loudly at my sarcastic comment.

"I don't know Thomas. How can someone be that stupid?" I snaped back, making the greenie laugh.
" But if you figure me out Thomas, I want an explanation." I said still laughing and winked at him while Thomas stuck his tongue out like a little child.

I really don't understand what Minho has against him.

He's always so rude to Thomas, and I have no shucking idea why.

Whenever I spend time with Minho and Ben and mention Thomas, Minho gets tense and annoyed.

Thomas didn't even do anything to him, and he just hates him! What the shuck?!

Kind of ironic considering Thomas and I are very similar.

I mean, we're both pretty stubborn, nosy and clumsy. Thomas also wants to become a runner, which is really hard, because Minho doesn't like him.

But when I think about it, Minho and I hated each other at first too, but that's a different kind of hate.

Minho always looks at Thomas as if he would like to rip his head off or feed him to the grivers. And with me it was more like the 'Who is the sassiest person' - fight.

Urghhhh.... what the shuck is going on in this shuck-faces minds?

Minho pov:

It's been three shucking days since we haven't talked to each other! Three shucking days!

She's been ignoring me or something, because she hasn't talked and not looked at me at least one shucking time!

And plus, she's been talking to Thomas for a while, I mean I'm not jealous or anything, but he better watch out. Cause as far as I know, she's mine!

I mean, we aren't a couple, but she's still mine! And mine alone!!!

And when we finally talk to each other, she keeps talking about Thomas and how they're so similar.

I mean, come on! We're similar too!

What did the gladers used to call her in the past two years? 'The female version of Minho'?

Yes, Minho, that's me!

And not 'the female version of shucking Thomas'!

And not to forget, she also talks about the strong shucking connection she has with him.

What is so special about him?! I'm much better than 'Thomas'!

I mean, just shucking look at me!

Everyone was around the fire, talking and just having a good time.

Amy was right across from me... and look who's next to her! Goddamn Thomas! Just shucking great.

They were having such a great time together, the smile on her face was so big. That's how we're supposed to be! Not her and Thomas!

"I think someone's pretty jealous of the new greenie." Ben said grinning as he sat next to me.

"Me? Jealous of you? Bless your delusional heart." I snaped a little too harsh.