Chuck is quite the looker

"Ben, I can't walk anymore!" I said placing both hands onto my knees.

My best friend is standing there placing his hands onto his hips, looking at me with a smirk.

"Are you joking, we're almost at the glade!" He started to laugh, it's not that I couldn't run anymore in the maze, I just didn't want to.

"No, I don't, because my jokes are funny in contrast to yours! But pleaseeeeeee!!!" I give him my pouty face, making a sad face.

I could see him try to look away, but he didn't so he gave in.

Hah, Success!!!

"Fine, hop on!" I gave him a big smile and jumped onto his back wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You are lucky I love you, young lady, or else I wouldn't be carrying you!" He chuckled and I kissed him on the cheek.

When Ben piggybacked me back to the glade, Newt wanted to discuss something important with me, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit nervous.

3rd pov:

„The Council! You can join." Newt knew it was a good idea. The girl was smart. And she kept them humane, he believed.

"Really?! But why?" The Sass Queen asked stunned because she hadn't expected that.

"Because everyone looks up to you. You are a leader, Amy. Not the leader of the glade, but you are one. And you're getting the boys to do exactly what you want! It's bloody impressive." She bit her lip to stop her smirk for what felt like the hundredth time. "No idea what you mean."

"Thank you!" She threw her arms around him in glee. "You won't regret it Newt, I promise!"

She was practically squealing, and as Minho walked over to them, his eyebrows knitted together in confusion at her excitement.

"What's going on here?" He asked, trying his best to not seem jealous at the fact she was squeezing the life out of Newt in a hug and that they were talking about something unknown to him.

"I'm on the Council!" She announced, giving him jazz hands.

"Hey, it was only a matter of time until these shanks realised, you're actually not useless." He gave her a cheeky smile and she rolled her eyes at him.

*Time Skip*

"You are not!" A voice was nearly shouting from Frypan's kitchen.

What the shuck is going on here?!

My attention turns from the hurt slicer I was fixing up, to the shouting and I look to see a group of boys arguing.

"Oh please! We all know I am!" Minho shouted over the others.

This only leads to more arguing and outbursts over the group, and I stood up straight. I was too distracted to work now so I might as well go see what all this klunk was about.

I walk over to the group tiredly, hearing more shouts.

"Nuh uh!"

"No, it's me!"

"Never ever!"

"No, I am!"

"You guys are all wrong!"

"No obviously it's me!"

I stopped outside the raging group of boys and clear my throat to declare my presence.