If I died, I'd still haunt you to your shucking death.

Minho pov:

Since Amy is in coma, Ben hasn't been eating much, even if he tries to get some food in his stomach. Not that I blame him cause Frypan only gives us bread and water or some other dry food, which isn't exactly an ideal dinner.

Clint and Jeff often check on Amy, trying to figure out when she will wake up.

They're concerned by every day that passes by. The longer she stays in her coma, the bigger the chance is that she will never wake up again.

I don't even want to imagine that scenario. It's too shucked up.

Alby tries his best to make the glade continue as if nothing has happened, but he's been shacking a lot, which is out of character.

If there is one thing that Alby is known for, it's to always give his all and strive after perfection. But lately, it's just gone downhill.

Hell, even Newt's flowers and Zart's tomatoes are dying.

And the worst part is that a greenie, Thomas, arrived and no one is in the mood to handle an annoying greenie that can't shut the shuck up! He is as curious as Amy, and I guess that is why I dislike him. He just reminds me so much of the girl in a coma, it hurts.

"Minho, you need to eat. Stop blaming yourself, it's not your damn fault!" Alby's voice spoke behind, my back facing him as I was still sitting on a chair next to Amy's bed.

"I already ate." I said pointing at the empty plate on the nightstand.

"That was yesterday." He put a new plate of food on the nightstand, trying his best to keep his mask on.

"Who cares? Amy's in a shucking coma, and I don't have an appetite to eat any klunk!" If Frypan even heard me call his food klunk, I'm sure he would shucking kill me.

"You can't starve yourself to shucking death Minho! Amy wouldn't want that, and you know it!" Alby spoke.

"Just leave me alone shu-" I cut myself off.

I couldn't pronounce that word. Not this one. Not that word I always use to call Amy. It hurts too much.

I looked at the scrawny girl on the bed, holding her cold hand, and feeling a heavy sadness and guilty filling in my chest. "Just try and eat something, Minho. Ben isn't eating either and I can't handle both of you slintheads starving yourself like this."

I felt guilty that I made Alby worry even more. He was taking care of everyone and everything, making sure that the glade wasn't collapsing, and the rest of us didn't do a klunk to help Alby. He was comforting all of us, but no one was comforting Alby besides Amy.

She helps everyone where she can and gives Alby the best advice to lead the glade.

Shuck she should be the leader if you ask me.

But now she's in a shucking coma and Alby don't have a glue what he should do without her advice.

"Alright." I said and took the plate, forcing the food too me.

"Thanks." Alby let out a breath of relief, looking at Amy one last time before he went out of the hut.

Once I finished the food, I put the plate on the nightstand, looking at Amy in hopes that she would suddenly open her eyes and yell 'SIKE'.

But she didn't.

"Wake up, shuck-face." I spoke softly, but I got no response, which was odd to me since I was used to her say something sarcastic or just insulting back.

"You know, Amy," I started, looking at our connect hands. "The glade is very quiet ever since you stopped going around and annoy people with your pranks and sassy comments. Even Ben hasn't said much and Frypan gives us bread and water. And let me tell you, it shucking tastes disgusting!"