I don't just 'might' like her, I shucking fall in love with her!

As you know, I am the 'mexican mother' of the glade, since I throw things at people. But it's not my fault that they're so stupid, that they have to throw a shoe at!! 

If they had a more smarter mind or even have a shucking brain, then I wouldn't had done it. Okay, I would had done it anyways but they are still idiots, soo.... there is really not an explanation for their stupidity.

Either way, Ben and I once threw a potato at eyebrow-glader we call Gally. It was SO SHUCKING FUNNY, and of course, we had to run for our lives. 

Thank God, that he wasn't a runner like us! I don't think we would've been alive if he caught us.

But I'm telling you, Ben must've smoked a sock or something, because his jokes are not making any sense. I mean, where the shuck does he even get them from?!

"It's so funny! I mean...what does the baby hippo say when-"

"Oh, my shucking god, shut up!" I almost yelled at this shuck-face I call my best friend, and hit him on the shoulder, which FINALLY made him interrupt his bad joke.

"OW!" he said, as he rubbed the spot, I had hit him and glared at me.

"What the shuck was that for? I was just telling you my awesome and funny joke with my awesome voice, and then you were born."

I rolled my eyes as a reflex. Of course, that doesn't stop Ben from telling me his joke, which is why he kept on.

"So, as I said........what does the baby hippo say when it sees a baby penguin who has blac-OW!" Ben cried out as I cut him off his sentence by hitting his face with my shoe.

"Are you serious?! No one ever cuts my joke off!" With that, he lunged after me, however, I was prepared for this and ran for my life.

"Are you guys sure that the glade is safe?" The greenie, Chuck, asked our friends who were laughing their asses off. He looked confused and slightly terrified, but hey! He will get used to it.

Probably.

Hopefully.

Whatever!

Newt pov:

„Are they always like this?" The Greenie asked as he pointed at Ben and Amy who were still laughing.

„Yep, they always arguing and laughing when they are together." I answered.

„Does Ben like her? I mean like-like her?" He whispered to us, which Minho turn his head and raised an eyebrown at him.

„What?! Hahahah no, they're best friends. Believe me when I say that. Practically siblings. If you asked one of them about it, they would throw up at the idea." I laughed and glanced at the Keeper of Runners who was nodding along.

„She's pretty hot!" A smirking Janson, one of the five last Greenies, joined the conversation, his comment making us all uncomfortable and awkward. I mean, he's right, but still....

„Don't say stuff like that you slinthead!" Minho glared at him. "Have some shucking respect!"

"And that's why you don't mess with the trio." I whispered to Chuck who nodded along.

*Time Skip*

I was just fixing up the last builder when Jeff told me that I can stop working for today.

As I stepped out of the medjacks hut, I saw Gally's expression of frustration.

"Hey, is everything alright Gal?" I ask honestly worried.