Reality or just a Prank?

Shortly after Ben and Minho had disappeared into the maze, I took another apple from Frypan and ran into it myself.

Left, right, right, left, left.

I searched every corridor and every wall, but I couldn't find anything new. Again.

Frustrated that I haven't found something that could help us to find a way out, I ran back to the glade.

When I got to the kitchen, because the running made me thirsty, Frypan gave me a shucked-up look.

Something like pity.

What the shuck?!

I know running in this heat is pitiful, but I'm doing this for two years now, so I shucking got over it.

"What?!" I asked the cook annoyed.

"Oh nothing, it's just.... If you need me, I'll be there for you, okay?" Fry said and put his hands on my shoulders.

What's the matter with him? Did he ate too much catnip or what?

"Ummmmm thanks? I'm always there for you too Fry, but why are you telling me this?" I asked Frypan suspicious, who was still looking at me with that pity look.

"It's....ugh, I....I...I CAN'T DO THIS! You have to ask Minho. But....umm...I'm really sorry Amy." He said and went into the kitchen.

"Wait! What can't you do? What are you sorry for? And what the shuck has shucking Minho to do with that?!" I asked him, but in response Fry only shut the door.

Okayyyyyy, that was weird.

Very weird.

Too weird.

Even for Fry!

I think the best thing to do is to just ask Ben. He never stops talking anyways, so I'm sure he'll tell me what's going on with Fry.

When I looked for my best friend, I noticed that every glader I met on my way to find Ben, looked at me with the same look as Frypan did before.

Pity.

Seriously, what the shuck is going on here?! Okay I really need to find Ben! And that fast!

"Hey Gally, do you know why everyone looks at me so...umm...pitifully?" I asked the builder.

When he turned to me, however, he looked nervous and gave me that look too.

WHAT THE SHUCK?!

"Not you too Gally! Why are you looking at me like that?! It's normal to start sweating when you run for hours, but not everyone has to look at me that way!" I said annoyed.

"No that's not the reason. You look beautiful and stunning as always, but it's just.... oh god I- ..... I can't. I seriously can't tell you that! I'm really so sorry Amy!" Gally said with sad eyes and hugged me tightly.

Bloody hell?!

"Believe me Gally, I love hugs, I really do, but what the hell is going on! Just tell me! There is nothing you can tell me that I can't handle." I said completely overwhelmed and broke away from the hug.

Gally looked at me as if he was really thinking about telling me, but he just stuttered a little and said just like Fry that I should go to Minho.

What's so hard to tell me?!

Bloody hell!

Since I couldn't find Ben anywhere, I really decided to listen to them and looked for Minho.