The Arrival (NSFW?)

Arriving at the hotel was breathtaking but wandering around with Jason these last few days the effect was starting to wear off. The glitz, glam, and fashion. I was probably starting to find my footing in this crazy life with my kidnapper. No, with Jason. It's okay to call him by his name.

"Jason," I hear a woman sing his name as she bombards us with clothes "Go change. Hurry Hurry."

"Hi, nice to meet you too."

"Skip the pleasantries. We only have 30 minutes before she walks the aisle. Go," she instructs shoving us into the bathroom.

"Well," I whispered looking up at him "Guess I'll change."

Turning to walk away I stumble a bit. Jason tugging my shirt from behind.

"What is it?"

"I can't hold back any longer," he says grabbing me by the shoulders and pushing me up against the wall.

"We really should be-

His body blocks me from walking away.

"Jason seriously, we only have 30 minutes."

"Which gives me 10 minutes to do this."

He grabs my face and caresses it with his hands. His lips pressed against mine. So soft and velvety smooth. I couldn't fight it. I didn't want to either. My heart was racing, my hands running through his hair, it was the best feeling ever. The adrenaline rush it gave me, addictive.

His hands started traveling my body. His left hand gripping my ass. While his right rubbed it soft and slow before smacking it. And I couldn't lie it felt good.

Jason broke away from the kiss. And proceeded to leave a trail of kisses down my neck.

"Tell me you want me," he whispers lowly next to my ear.

"I...I want you," I manage to get the words out, honestly.

"Good girl," he says grabbing my wrist and pinning them above me.

His hand slowly makes its way up my skirt along my right thigh. I shut my eyes and look away my body in suspense. He pulls my underwear down and rubs his finger on my p***y before inserting his two middle fingers.

I let out a moan unintentionally.

"So you do like that," he grins "You are so wet."

He begins to finger fuck me with intent. Slow yet powerful thrust. Smirking at me as I squirm around. He wiggled his fingers back in forth and my back arched in pleasure. It felt so good and I couldn't stop him. I could tell I was making a mess too. He pulls his fingers out breaking the rhythm and hovering right outside.

"I-,"

"What is it? Tell me," he says seductively.

The words get caught in my throat and he releases my wrist.

"Say it."

He looks at me with a stern look.

"Guess I have no choice then," he states.

He pulls his trousers and boxers down and his boner becoming hard and apparent. I stare at him for a moment before he grabs my hair and pulls me down. Grabbing my chin and making me look at him.

"If you're not going to speak let it be because your mouth is occupied."

Jason grabs my face with both hands and inserts his dick in my mouth. He holds my hands firmly in place as he slowly and gently face fucks me. I grab his legs to balance myself before taking over. He lets go.

"That's right. That's my baby," he moans.

I pull back after a few minutes.

"Ready to talk now."

"No," I say with a smile.

Somehow I could muster that.

"No," he says.

"No," I repeat.

He grabs a fist full of my hair and guides me over to the sink. He bends me over the counter and releases my hair. He inserts himself and begins to ram me. He grabs my hips keeping me in place. My boobs bouncing about and my pussy tighter and wetter than before. His cock fills me completely.

"If you won't talk then I'll make you scream."

"I refuse."

Jason straightens me out still inside me and wraps his hands around my throat.

"What did you just say?"

Followed by him slowly thrusting inside me as he played with my clit. My weakest point for sure.

"What I can't hear you over all these moans," he teases.

"I can't take it."

"What was that you want me to break you?"

"I-I," I stammered.

"Good," he states with a devilish smile.

We continue for what felt like forever and simultaneously ten minutes. Nonetheless, the best time since all this had occurred. I mean maybe it was different or a bit rough than what most people would consider fun. But this was more than that. A beautiful, sweet spot in the chaos of this luxurious life. Dare I say the normal part. Most normal anyway.

Daniel had made me a dripping mess. My knees were weak and I could barely stand up straight. I look up at him eyes filled with pleasure and relief. He lets go of my hair and combs and puts everything back into place with his freshly washed fingers. I pull up my underwear and begin changing into my maid of honor outfit. Which I had so many questions about. But I let it go.

"Would you like to say anything else?"

I shake my head in a no motion.