.°•Cockring•°. -J.jk

You sat beside him while he just came after a steamy shower

You sat beside him while he just came after a steamy shower. The wet hair making you never not look at him. He switched the television on as the lights blinded your pupils for some seconds. You both have been really different since a long time.

He used to give you time, take care and talk about his and your kinda things, but soon after he resumed working hard, he couldn't get any time for you. You actually didn't needed anything but just him. You never wanted to interrupt his sleep, when he came back.

But tonight, you wanted him to be himself again. No bounds between you both. "Would you like some rest?", you said in a sigh. "Why not baby?", he answered.

Y/n's pov

His big hands grabbed my waist while he was still focused on the screen. That touch was a little newer, harder. He pulled me on his arm, I rested my head over it smoothly. That smell of him never bored me. I slowly moved my hands over his abs taking him in a hug.

He slowly looked down at me, I noticed it all after a few seconds. The lights were changing to red, blue and white, his face reflecting the colors. I looked back, "What? I am trynna comfort you-", that was the moment he pulled me in a firm kiss. The smell of his fully mixed up with me.

"You know? I feel like I have seen you in ages. Though we were together", he said making my lips part. "I guess no need to apologize Kook. I know you are going to say sorry", I told him while rolling my eyes playfully. "You know me well baby", he said smiling and showing his baby teeth.

He cupped my cheeks and one of my legs fell down from the couch. "You know what, I took a holiday for seven days. Only for you", he said, rubbing my left cheek with his thumb. I couldn't control but look at him. "B-but you said there was some-", he didn't even let me finish. "I know babe, there was something important, I postponed it, as~~ its not as important as you."

He was hungrily looking at my lips. "I want you to punish me baby~", he said coming to my ear softly. His hands still on my cheeks. They soon heated. "I want you to use me", he continued. "I guess you won't mind~", he didn't even ask and picked me up in his arms effortlessly.

I kept up my hands over his shoulders and soon wrapped them on his neck. He let me go soon as we were on the bed. He removed his T-shirt and opened up my tied hair. I could see his hair and skin were still damp.

"I have something, can you use that on me?", he asked softly, kissing my lips harder than before. "what is it?", I asked. "Lemme bring it", he said and left. It was just a minute once he returned.

There was some strange thing in his hand. It was a black~ big ring like?- ugh~

"What is it?", I asked in frustration. "Its a cockring my kitten", he said giggling. "C- what?", "Yeah, its a cockring". I looked at it again. It was a big ring. "I'll wear it", he said smirking. "And you can tease me," he laughed, "as a punishment that you didn't got my attention these past days", he said.

"Uhm~ Will it fit?", I questioned. "It should". He replied as he soon removed his pants with boxers and I were able to see his big member. He started to fit it over it and my mouth fell open. "Is it tight?", I asked as it almost stuck in between. "No babe. Undress yourself.", he ordered.

I slowly did and he hovered over me, his eyes full with lust. "I won't cum until you tell me love. Order me to move", he told me. "I won't~", I smirked at him. "Oh come on love", he said kissing my forehead and then my neck coming down to my breasts. "Hmhmm, start moving", I moaned in a sigh.

He entered his cock inside. It was slightly bigger than before. "Just a little moment and the d*ck will tear you apart mhhmm baby", he teased, holding my waist and he entered whole of him inside. "Ahhmhmm", I couldn't help but moan under him.

"oh my god, Look at that ring touching your entrance babe. I am fully inside you now", his voice deeper and more intense than before. "This is gonna be so hard for me", he continued. Soon he started to pump inside me. My walls stretched and it felt exactly how he said, it was soon going to tear me up.

"Oh [Y/N] you are tighter. ", he moaned in a lower sigh. "Remember ah, y-you cannot cum without my permission J-Jungkook", I moaned. The ring gave me a cold feeling down there. "Move harder mmhh~", I ordered. He started to move in frustration.

I was moaning like an animal. He grew bigger and bigger everytime he thirsted hard. "Ouhhh Fuck, [Y/N] I am close. I am close baby", he moaned out. His eyes met mine. "Not now Kook, Hold it in", he went harder and soon his pace became animal like.

"Uhmmm, I am gonna cum", I moaned. "Cum on me honey", he said. He was doing great. That showed how much he loved me. I soon felt the knot in my stomach get tied strongly and I came all over him. My breath hitched and I slowly moaned his name. He took out his cock. I could already see it redden a lot.

"Oh baby look what you caused", he chuckled, I saw sweat all over his head. "Well you asked to punish you", I teased him. "I regret hah~", he said. His cock probably grew a lot more than I remember.

"Lie down Kookie", I said and pushed his muscular chest to make him fall. I kissed him down his body and soon started to stroke his shaft. "Ahh", I heard his soft moan. "Let's see how far you can go with this cockring", I teased him.

"Oh baby you're wicked.", "uh huh?", I licked his tip and soon started to suck him off. "Y-You're doing great [Y/n]", he moaned. I just kept up sucking him harder. His moans felt like heaven. It is really that I have the control. His body was giving up slowly. I played with the ring, using my tongue.

"Uhmmm~ Baby- I- I am gonna cum soon. Lemme c-cum will you?", he stuttered so badly that I couldn't do anything but look at him and nod. "Ah~ huh [Y/n] I am cl-closer", he said. I moved my head faster, taking him deep throat.

Finally he released himself and came inside my mouth. I gulped all of his juice. "mmhmm you're magical. D-Don't waste a drop baby. Take it all", he said.

"I guess you should take control often.", he whispered and kissed me softly.

KAY BYE~~

*THIS USER IS DED*
_______________________________________

*THIS USER IS DED*_______________________________________