.°• Somnophilia •°. - M.Yg

He woke up on the sight of your sleeping peacefully, deep into dreams

He woke up on the sight of your sleeping peacefully, deep into dreams. He growled your name softly. You were still deep asleep. He uncovered your legs from the blanket, seeing you rub them with each other. He gave a sheepish smile to himself.

He soon realised your Tee was above your torso and you weren't even owning a bra to wear underneath. He starred at your body in lust. The view of you caused a boner between his legs. The bulge visible clear. He grabbed your breasts, massaging them softly. "So beautiful while sleeping? That's illegal", he talked to himself.

Your mouth whispered soft humming into the thin air. "Ouu? You like it?", he said continuing to do his job. He slid behind you, humping you from behind. Your hips surprisingly moved along. He held your waist kissing and sucking on your neck from behind. "Gorgeous, I don't believe you're asleep", he said. He removed your shorts soon.

Feeling your thighs. He separated them making his way to your inner thighs. Kissing and marking them red and purple. He began caressing your womanhood from the thongs. Seeing you whine in your sleep, feeling him, even when asleep in the dreamland and half into the reality. He was pretty sure you felt his fingers.

"Still pretending to me little bird? I know you are awake. don't play", he talked to you. You were on the end of your sleep. He removed each piece of clothing from your body. Taking a moment to scan you.

He started kissing your pus$y, licking it. Playing with it with his fingers moving in and out smoothly. He wanted it slow and sensual to make it hotter than it already was. He started eating you out. That moment when you woke up, you immediately started whining in surprise and pleasure.

"There you are princess, begging for more already", he said as he continued to eat you out. You stretched your back in pleasure as his name escaped from your mouth in low moans. "Its not even into you properly babe.", he teased. Pumping his fingers in and out of your hole slowly, watching your face red, you covered it.

Just a small eye contact and he made you all shy. "Look at me when I pleasure you baby", he tries to take away your hands. "No.", you moaned out loud. "You are denying me?", he said. Climbing upon you, he removed his sweatpants and boxers. "Look here", he pinned your hands above your head managing with just one hand. "You're thinking a lot about nothing"

"You don't have to think much little m*tt", he ordered. You opened your eyes seeing his eyes, dark and playful. "I am entering", he said. You moaned aloud as he entered you hard and pumped in and out, not letting you adjust for his length inside you. "I know you like it", he moaned out. "So tight, you just woke up"

He pumped in and out as he looked into your eyes the whole time. You couldn't get any time to moan, being as embarrassed as never. "What makes you so red?", he asks laughing, pumping harder. "Yunki...", you moaned in his ear. "Should I go harder?", he asked as he was gonna really 'ask' for it. Making you almost scream, he let go of your hands, you hugged him tightly before c*mmimg, he pulled out.

"My lovely princess, how was it?", he cleaned you with a towel. "G-good", you said in a slow voice. "Are you tired?", he kissed your cheek. You nodded fast.

"Don't you dare to fall asleep again if you don't wanna get f*cked harder"

_______________________________________

Needed suggestion about something sksks should I start BTS x Male reader thingy? (NOT SEXUALIZING OR TAGGING THEM WITH ANY SEXUALITY) Just leave your views in the comments so I start up. I am gonna take a mini hiatus because my finals are reaching soon. Will be coming back after a month or so~ Imma publish a last part before leaving <3 LEMME KNOW ABOUT YOUR VIEWS! ●︶。♡

~June