•°.Yours.°•- K.Sj x J.Jk (pt.3)

Jk's pov:

It was a month of being friends with benefits, everyday I felt like I wasn't being used for his needy self but I eventually felt a connection which was strong within us. Whenever he used to pleasure himself using me, he looked in my eyes like I was his own property.

His eyes so pretty that they would melt me and I could never look away. He used to hover over me and slid his hands to my waist, I started to like it more than anything. We started to smile at each other finally. Even after having sex, he used to wash me and compliment me.

"Pretty baby likes that?"
"Aww look at you squirm when I touch you adorable d!ck"
"How poor, get on your fours"
"I won't let you go until you c'm thrice"

His words always roamed my mind. We even went out for some long walks, getting along together. It felt like we were something, but whenever I saw him with his girlfriend she seemed clueless and Jin never used to get touchy. I felt bad, I always thought to end it but I couldn't deny, I loved whatever it was, whatever we were.

We used to call once we were alone or bored, we fucked many times but everytime felt something new that tickled me to have it more. I was alone again. It was night and I was watching the TV, searching for something new as my ramen steamed over my face.

I started to eat and got bored again. I contacted Seokjin...he wasn't picking up since long. I didn't want to disturb anymore, could be that he was with his girlfriend.

I finished the noodles dumping them in the dustbin. I heard the doorbell and walked to it. "I guess it's Seokjin", I said to myself opening the door. It was him, I was right. It rained outside, his clothes were damp and his hair dripped water. "J-Jin?"

He didn't look up, rather walked in and stood over the door mat. I waited for his response. "Are you okay?", I couldn't wait anymore. He pulled me in a hug and his hands covered my back. He sniffed over my shoulder.

"I broke up Kook", he purred and my mouth dropped as I hugged him back and his big body covered mine as he scooted closer. "What? How did it happen? Does she know about us?", he was silent. He cupped my face and kissed me immediately. I had a feeling he wasn't good at all.

I gave him my clothes and observed that his eyes were swollen. I gave him a towel. "Tell me everything Jin", I said sitting beside him on the bed. I took his hand in mine. "She cheated on me but I am not sad. I am confused.", he said and I sighed. I could see his face dropping.

"But actually I was doing the same.", he mumbled. I agreed with him and soon a smile appeared on his face. Tears started falling down his cheeks on my hands. I hugged him right away. "I understood, I was wrong...really wrong", tears formed in my eyes too.

"Jin..", I fell into silence and kept hugging him tighter. He sniffed on the crook of my neck. "I'm so sorry Jungguk...I failed everyone", he said and hugged me back kissing my neck softly. "Shh..stay quite. You didn't fail anything"

He took my hands rubbing them on his cheek. "I did wrong. I shouldn't have been with a person I didn't even like. I failed to see who really loved me. I shouted at you, treated you like I used you for your body. It isn't l-like that actually", his voice cracked.

I rubbed away his tears. "I don't feel like that. I was confused too. I thought it was OK to be friends-", "Stop saying that Kook.", I stopped and sat there in silence as I heard his sniffs and heavy breaths.

"I'm just so sorry kookie, forgive me.", he said kissing my hands. "J-Jin, you'll get sick don't cry much", he chuckled and kissed me deeply. I kissed back and felt how sad he felt. "I- I forgive you don't feel sad. I guess you both...lost feelings", he looked at me and nodded.

He lied down and looked at me patting his lap. I went and seated dover it keeping my hands over his chest. "Don't worry Kook...I wanna tell you something", he said rubbing my hands with his thumbs. "You're free to tell me"

He throws his head back mumbling softly. "I wanna be all yours", he said softly and my eyes closed. "Repeat that", I asked. "Jungguk I am ALL yours", I was so happy I couldn't explain. My stomach filled with butterflies and the smile on my face made him laugh.

He started to remove my pants and I sat over his lap again removing his pant. "R-Really?" I asked smiling to myself. He nodded and stroked my clothed member. "You got a boner babyboy", he said huffing out.

I stretched and let him work his hands around my crotch. He took out my shaft stroking it up and down as I moaned and rubbed myself over his member.  He groaned and kept stroking me until I took him in me.

"Jin...Y-you're all mine",I moaned out as he held both my hands pulling me for a kiss and I ride his member. "All your...", he whispered sucking my neck and held my butt moving it faster. I moaned louder and bit my lip. His hands trailed to my nipples pinching them.

I rode him faster feeling him touching my sweet spot and kissed his chest. He looked so beautiful beneath me, starring at me like it was his first time. His pink lips were being licked by him as I got turned on and moved harder.

His hand stroked my d!ck and my moans started to fill the room along with his. He held my waist pumping into me while he was laying down. My legs started to shake. I felt myself close after some thrusts and looked at him. He cupped my cheek with one of his hand whispering. "I love you kookie", he said and I threw my head back in pleasure.

We both cane at the same time. I couldn't believe this happened. My feelings were right. The love wasn't forced.

"I love you too...", I said and we both fell over the bed out of breath looking at each other for long loving minutes.

__________________________________

It was a good series and I loved to write it. I feel sorry to say I will end it right here. I enjoyed reading comments and writing this lovely part. I request you to follow me and read and vote my next series. I decided to keep it a Namkook ff, it would be a sexy novel. I hope you enjoy more of my works. Tysm for all your love and support for this series. Stay slutty

Love yall
June~~