Massage parlor- •°.M.Yg x K.Nj.°•

Yoongi's pov:

"Get away Ryu you weren't like all that I imagined", I yelled at her for the last time throwing myself out of the house as she stood there crying out all her drama. "You cheated and now you cry like a brat" I cursed and drove away. It was a sweet evening that wasn't to be ruined like that.

"He was right...", I mumbled and reached the parlor where Namjun worked as a part timer. I barged in and booked for a massage as I waited. "He is hardworking I would say", the lady said as she knew that me and Namjun were really good friends.

Not only good friends but, I always used to feel that Namjun saw me in all the other ways possible too. He tries to be really touchy with me, not in a bad way but in more of an adorable manner. He used to keep me first out of all his life problems. But me...I didn't want to take any risk upon Ryu as she meant everything to me.

Namjun used to tell me that he always found something suspicious in the way she used to talk to other guys and then me. He used to tell me that he once found her with someone else but I neglected it thinking it was a friend. "Yes he is hardworking I would say too. Even when he lives alone he comes in the first 3 of our batch" I smile at the lady keeping my arms together waiting for him again.

After a few long minutes when I was on my phone I heard a sweet bell ring suddenly. "Next please lady Chieval", a calm yet soar voice speaks with a sigh. "Meet your friend Namjun. He is here for a massage", she says typing over her computer again.

I waved and smile awkwardly at him as he seemed worried and his face went all dim lit as he wiped his hands with a cloth and his white sleeves were rolled up revealing his strong hands and popping up veins. "Come in Yoonie", he says as he walked to me. "Don't call me that in here-", I said pushing his back once again in. As my eyebrows furrowed.

"What's tye matter Yoonie?" He asked being concerned as he prepared the massage table and he lit some candles. "Uh Namjun she actually-"
"Cheated", he mumbled leaning on the table with one of his hands and looking down. "I'm sorry for that Yoonie. I already had some awkward views to her. She felt like she didn't care about you", he said taking some oil bottles.

"She did. I didn't notice anyhow. I am the one who should be sorry. I was so mad in love that I didn't know she was wrong and she was acting suspicious ", I say sitting on the massage table swinging my legs. "Tsk tsk.. it's not bad to be crazy in love Yoonie. Its just the world that disappoints us", he says pushing his hands on my shoulder and squeezing them progressively hard.

"Ah- that's fine Namjun", he does that very well at the right points as I hummed closing my eyes. "Lay down. And you can share everything again", he says pushing my body down at the table as he removed my shirt. "I would love to", I removed the rest of my shirt and pants while in boxers as he covered my legs with a towel and I lied down on my stomach.

"Now...just relax ok", he told me as he roamed around taking a bottle of oil and dripping it on his hands and my back. I closed my eyes again resting my cheek on the table. "Many people come here to share their bad or good days. It's all kept with me, they are our secrets. Feel free, I am your friend although", he says starting to massage my back and waist softly.

"You do it good Nam", I compliment his strong hands and his art to press the needed stress relieving points on the bones and back. The candles made me feel dizzy and at the same time really fresh. I could stay there forever. "You should have come here before too.", he says softly ruffling my hair and then getting back to his work.

"Just for you to see me naked?", I smirked with a chuckle as my hands hung down the table and I adjusted my joints for a better position. He chuckled along with me and started to hammer his hands up and down. "I suppose Yoon", with that he pressured over my waist and backbone which made me huff out a soft moan. "F-...that was pretty good", I jolted up a bit.