≋Birthday- J.Hs x male reader

(Yeah male readers because they are precious and rare)

He wakes up with the sounds in the kitchen and rubs his eyes to see the bedsheets wrinkled and steps out of the bed walking to the kitchen. His steps were small as if he dragged himself to the walls. "Hobia! What are you doing?" He asked moving to him.

His eyes were still closed. He hugged his waist as Hoseok gave him a quick peck over his hand and sighed happily. "Morning birthday boy. I'm so happy your parents didn't sleep one night", he laughed cockily as he pinched his nipples in return.

"Ouch. OK happy birthday love", he said in his always excited voice as his hands were still busy over the kitchen counter. "What a weird way of wishing someone birthday haha..." He exclaimed and massaged his waist in his shirt.

"What tf are you doing so early", he sat over the counter and looked at his pan. "Making us breakie", Hobi replied looking at him. He leaned over him kissing his lips passionately while holding his hands. "I love you so much", Hobi whispers as he whispers back a 'love you more'.

They both had the breakfast and then Hobi offered a trip to him. "The what are we going to!?", he asked excitedly "amusement park? And yeah I have a surprise for you", he said sushing him down in the metro. He sat with his hand over his waist and the other hand scrolling through his phone

"Surprise...tell me now", he asked tickling Hobi as he denied moving his head. "I won't tell you little one. It's your birthday we have to take it serious", he complains.

"Birthday...serious pftttt leave Hobi. Just lemme know", he smiled at him pleasingly with all his adorable moves he could show. "No means no bun. You'd know soon that's it", he says and he sat quietly for a while.

They reached and moved in and both had the same kind of excitement and Hobi's eyes lit up. "This is awesome", he whispers in happiness. "You act like a baby sometimes", he chuckled at Hobi.

They were happy to be together hand in hands and enjoyed every big ride and small one. Leaving breathless at the roller coaster and the birthday boy had to console him afterwards almost crying out of laughter. "Hey don't laugh like that silly. That WAS scary", he justified.

They both went away to a destination that the boy didn't know where. Yeah it was a surprise. "Cmon tell me we are almost there", he wagged his hands and then folded them. "A little more and we're there"

They stopped at the boating point and his eyes widened at the view. The sun was setting and the lake looked like it engulfed it slowly. The rays were perfectly scattered. Their faces had its rays and they both shown in those. He held his hand and his heart wrenched.

"This is beautiful ", he told Hobi and he smiled kissing his hand and leading to the boat. He took the flappers and started to move it while Hobi sat in front. "I can do that too", he said but then let him do.

"There stop there right in the middle"

They stayed there for omg minutes looking at all that was shining around them. The water, setting sun and Hoseok.

"I love you so much. More than anything. You made me so happy today and everyday", he thanked and Hoseok pulled him in his lap softly. "Shh that's not how I take a thank you", he chuckled kissing his lips and he kissed back. "Then how Hoseok", he asked.

Time skip to home

Reader's pov:

He hovered over my body holding me by my waist and started to kiss me back to back. There wasn't any distance between us and I felt his bulge fighting with mine. I let out some airy whimpers holding his hands, he pinned them on the wall.

I kissed his neck making marks and his hand went right into my pants massaging my tip softly. I moved a little as my body almost fell in his hands uncontrollably as I started to moan around his ears knowing what makes him evoke.

He pushed me down the bed sucking my neck like an animal and his hands wandered my waist softly pulling up the shirt I wore. "Seems like I'm gonna get a real present", I smirked as he smashed his lips again on mine and I arched my back.

He was on top removing his clothes while I did mine. He again stacked my lips and massaged my nipples softly biting his lips. I widened my legs giving his hand access between my thighs. He sat between them roaming his hands around my thighs teasing me.

"That was nothing and you're so fucking hard babyboy ", he scoffed and started to tickle my thighs thar made me give out small giggles and gasps. He finally took his head near my member licking the tip while fingering me softly and yet deeply. He held my heels pulling me closer as he had the whole of me in his mouth.

He sucked softly and then gradually increased the pace while my moans filled the room and I grasped the sheets. "Hoseokie, I'm close", I moaned out as my head fell back and he took me balls deep. He gagged as I came all in his mouth and he pulled away kissing my lips.

"Turn around birthday boy. This isn't it", he ordered as I turned around with my ass up while looking at him teasingly and moving my waist. He gripped my hands and pinned them on my back inserting himself harsh into me as I gave out muffled moans in the pillow.

"You like how it almost tears you apart? I don't want you to die babe", he chuckled and started to grind in softly with the rhythm of my moving hips. He pulled away taking me over his lap and I bounced over his member riding him and pulling his head to mine.

Our moans were giving out a satisfaction while I rode him and he stroked my member fast at the end. We were on the urge of our climax when he softly roamed his finger around my tip and I squirt all around his abs. I could feel his warm self releasing inside just a few minutes after.

It was the best birthday for me with him. He hugged me while I could hear his heart beat. He ruffled my hair kissing me while cupping my cheeks.

"Thank you to be born"
__________________________________
So hey? Long time no see. Again I got busy with the life outside wattpad. Hope you enjoyed. Please support my other series too <3